Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jordan Spence signs for MK Dons. Should we have bid for him?

edited August 2014 in General Charlton
Always one of the first signings I make on Football Manager...

Comments

• He's a Right-Back so that would have given us four of them...
  • Don't need any defenders so no.
  • I like Jordan Spence and saw him a bit when he was at loan with the O's . I suspect he might end up being one of those players who is better on Football Manager than real life.

He was a very good prospect a couple of years ago. If we didn't have Gomez coming through then maybe , but I can't see where he would fit in.
  • Left back is the only position I think we could do with strengthening, and Spence certainly isn't a LB!
  • Fox is good enough @ LB
  • Redhenry said:

Fox is good enough @ LB

yeah he seems good so far but not much else other than him. I know we have Wiggins but I think I'd rather have a one-legged Jordan Spence over him at the moment!
  • banckzy said:

Redhenry said:

Fox is good enough @ LB

yeah he seems good so far but not much else other than him. I know we have Wiggins but I think I'd rather have a one-legged Jordan Spence over him at the moment!
    He's certainly not the player he was prior to the ankle injury but is still defending doggedly; just be nice when his distribution / crossing picks up again. Still got a lot to offer but nice to see Fox as a genuine contender now, albeit with different strengths.

• He's not very good so no plus we have 4 right backs already.
  • Sponsored links:

• I always sign Baldock and Mullins.
  • This has the stench of an Ackworth thread
  • Was very average in his loan spell at MK Dons according to a fan who travels home & away. Even DG7 has been impressing more than Spencey did.
  • Paddy7 said:

banckzy said:

Redhenry said:

Fox is good enough @ LB

He's certainly not the player he was prior to the ankle injury but is still defending doggedly; just be nice when his distribution / crossing picks up again. Still got a lot to offer but nice to see Fox as a genuine contender now, albeit with different strengths.

Wiggins put in a lovely cross over on Tuesday second half but despite the merits of our strikers it was a time I thought we missed a Yann type who would/could have made something of it.

• Was on loan with us and one of the worst footballers I've ever seen.
  • Was on loan with us and one of the worst footballers I've ever seen.

And you've seen some bad ones
  • Talal said:

Was on loan with us and one of the worst footballers I've ever seen.

Exactly.

• Talal said:

Exactly.

Keep going OP, you have not risen to the bait yet
  • ross1 said:

Talal said:

Exactly.

Keep going OP, you have not risen to the bait yet
    Never do, that's you guys ;)