Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Munir El Haddadi

Better known as just Munir

Seen him a couple of times, he scored 11 goals in 10 games in the Youth Champions League,including 2 in the final, he played in Barcelona's last friendly and scored twice, his La Liga debut tonight and he has just scored, 18 years old, he has looked great alongside Messi as well this boy is the next big thing, its been said a few times about different players, Tello as the example but this guy really has it

Comments

• Options
    What are you trying to say? Roland should have a look? Doubt he will want to leave Barcelona to be honest.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    That's all well and good but what's his haircut like?
  • Options
    groan
  • Options
    Are we signing him?
  • Options
    You mean Haddadi daddy?
  • Options
    iaitch said:

You mean Haddadi daddy?

No, Haddadi's daddy caddy's
  • Options
    We're signing Haddadi. But my sauce is secret.
  • Options
    This one ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How tall is he?
  • Options

Seen him a couple of times, he scored 11 goals in 10 games in the Youth Champions League,including 2 in the final, he played in Barcelona's last friendly and scored twice, his La Liga debut tonight and he has just scored, 18 years old, he has looked great alongside Messi as well this boy is the next big thing, its been said a few times about different players, Tello as the example but this guy really has it

Don't suppose you got a mate at work who's a barca fan????
  • Options
    Who's Hadaddi.......?

You are baby!
  • Options
    On for his Spanish Debut,
    so he can no longer play for Morocco
    Clever from Spain bring him on now as he is a player for the future then he can only pay for your nation
  • Options
    Not like you to start a new thread.
  • Options
    RedMist said:

Not like you to start a new thread.

over 2 weeks ago
  • Options
    Thanks Colin
  • Options
    edited September 2014

Nobody gives a fuck we were all watching England cruise to victory

• Options
    Paulie mate, are you due to go on holiday anytime soon?
  • Options
    RedMist said:

Thanks Colin

What, I made a comment on an old thread, you say some stupid comment about making a new thread(which I did not know you are not allowed to do on a forum, how boring would it be with no threads) then when I point out this thread was started over 2 weeks ago you say cheers Colin

do you even no what cheers Colin means, because mate you are using it all wrong there
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedMist said:

Nope and dont need one, people on here just need to relax, if you dont want to read a comment about Munir El Haddadi then dont open the thread called Munir El Haddadi, no one is forcing you to
  • Options
    Thanks Colin
  • Options
    Just trying to get my 'lol' count up...
  • Options

RedMist said:

Nope and dont need one, people on here just need to relax, if you dont want to read a comment about Munir El Haddadi then dont open the thread called Munir El Haddadi, no one is forcing you to
    Just chill Colin!
  • Options
    You're so pretty when you're angry Paulie.
  • Options

RedMist said:

How old are you Paulie?
  • Options
    I'll ask again who the fuck is Colin?
  • Options
    edited September 2014

• Options

Colin1961 aka Bexleyboy. He appears to pass on information, as if it's his own (allegedly).
  • Options

Since I started this thread he has been appaling, whenever he has had the chance at Barcelona, so much so he is now behind Sandro there, still think he will come good, just to much pressure on him after his start to the season