Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who would you bring back ?

All the activity of Moslem terrorists etc has raised fear of never ending war, and made me wonder if I could bring back just one person from history, who would it be ? There are so many names that immediately spring to mind that it is hard to make the choice. I finally decided in the pursuit of peace in the World, that I would choose Ghandi, who would be your choice and why ?

Comments

• Difficult one.
    So many people fought for peace.
  • Henry Vlll - he wouldn't put up with any if that nonsense. A bit of Tudor capital punishment would be interesting.
  • Jesus would be interesting or should I say Dynamo....
  • se9addick said:

Granpa said:

All the activity of Moslem terrorists etc has raised fear of never ending war, and made me wonder if I could bring back just one person from history, who would it be ? There are so many names that immediately spring to mind that it is hard to make the choice. I finally decided in the pursuit of peace in the World, that I would choose Ghandi, who would be your choice and why ?

Muhammad, because he'd definitively be able to tell these "Moslem terrorists" that they have completely and utterly misinterpreted his religion.
    Hopefully that's what he would say....

For me, it would probably be someone from a completely different period of time, so that they could see how much the world has changed. I personally would always have loved to have seen the future, its my biggest regret of being born in this day and age. I would love to see how far humankind ends up going.

Because of this I would probably pick Caratacus, I think seeing modern Britain would mean a lot to him and he would deserve it.
  • Yann.

Oh, sorry.

: - )

Before I opened the thread thas what I thought it was about
  • Genghis Khan, Mao Zedong or Attila the Hun
  • edited August 2014
    sam3110 said:

Genghis Khan, Mao Zedong or Attila the Hun

Great shout on Temujin, not sure the other two would give the White, Red then Black Tent treatment that he was kind enough to offer!

White Tent
    Come out and become part of Genghis' nation. Surrender to his laws.
    Red Tent
    All men and boys will be killed, Girls and Women will become wives to his men.
    Black Tent
    All will be destroyed. All will be killed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Count Dracula. After all there's a lot at stake here...
  • Marilyn Monroe......if I'm going to get blown up at least I'd have something good to look at!
  • Bricktop
  • Granpa said:

Move on.

(Sorry)
    :-)
  • Caractacus Potts?
  • Rommedahl!
    The fella who sits two rows in front of me thought he was a useless **** but I thought he was alright.
  • I'd bring back any of the suicide bombers... They can confirm there is no endless line of virgins waiting for them and that in fact when you're dead you just end up in the ground. Might make a few of them think again about blowing themselves up!
  • Or Richard the Lionheart, let him at them again