Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

great fans hope you do well

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2014
    Derby will go up this year first or second. They are a good example to our fans who are wondering how good you have to be to get out of this league. We are still some way off but may just be on the right track.
  • Options

Derby will go up this year first or second. They are a good example to our fans who are wondering how good you have to be to get out of this league. We are still some way off but may just be on the right track.

Starting XI I think we are pretty close....they just have a bit more depth.
  • Options

Starting XI I think we are pretty close....they just have a bit more depth.
    I think they have a more settled starting eleven that has played for longer together which goes a long way.
  • Options

No one could ever take the place of Operation Pig in my eyes. You will have to romance me Dave with more than an offer of a 69!

How about i buy you a blow up sheep lol
    I thought that was the final instruction in the Manual up your way? Anyway, enough of the flirting. Good luck for the season Dave.
    Thankyou lol
  • Options
    (To the voice of tubes via question and mini rap)

Alright mate dave im dave

your from derby behave

and you'd be a good charlton slaaave

(little spotlight thing)

My question is...

Do you think we will sign delort?

• Options
    Dave2l said:

(To the voice of tubes via question and mini rap)

Alright mate dave im dave

your from derby behave

and you'd be a good charlton slaaave

(little spotlight thing)

My question is...

Do you think we will sign delort?
    Lol yeagh i reckon spose to be a decent player i reckon he will sign for the mighty rams