Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Another Ketman Thread

Chapos, we have a massive game of cricket today, if we can nick it against the ol Proteas that's it we made the Semi's, which imo would be ace considering how.......

1, Crap we been Playing
B, Crap Team selection's IMO
c, Dodgy tracks
4, 4am pedlo antics!

Anyway ketters, whatever you say about our cricket team, pakistan, india and the windies are all out, and we are in with a shout, and for me to be sayin that after playing rubbish cricket, has gotta be impressing you???

Later on i hope we can nick the toss, get a little advantage going and we are away!

Comments

• Options
    been at the sauce this early ol' bearded one????
  • Options
    Will people please stop putting my name against Cricket Threads involving that Crap national team of ours. It's very unsettling.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]been at the sauce this early ol' bearded one????

lol

[cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Will people please stop putting my name against Cricket Threads involving that Crap national team of ours. It's very unsettling.

oi, i aint people ketters! ;-)
  • Options
    What time is the start of play for this game of Ketman ?
  • Options
    We've won !!!

The toss and are batting
  • Options
    COME ON ENGLAND!

my boss has a meeting at 2.30, so gonna get it on the radio any minute! hurrah.
  • Options
    bell opening with vaughn
  • Options
    3rd over & we have 1 run

still, at least they're still both in!!!!

*groan*
  • Options
    Ha Ha .... you lot make me laugh. Please pray continue posting up your 'we seem to be doing ok' or 'we are in with a chance here' posts it'll have me in stitches for the remainder of my working day..! :-)
  • Options
    we've picked the pace up now 7 runs from 6 overs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Vaughan still hasn't got a run after 16 balls.
  • Options
    don't get me wrong Ketters
    don't think we have a cat in hell's

BUT

can see a 'job for the boys' going on here. we win amazingly. we're in the next round therefore more of an interest for TV/spectators etc......

or am I being a tad synical?
  • Options
    now this made me laugh form the Beeb:

Don't want to worry England fans here, but Vaughan's facing Pollock with all the success of a man waving a wet piece of spaghetti at a passing pea. Another maiden, and various fielders trot past the skipper to offer a few kind words of advice.

:-D
  • Options
    Ball 20 he get's a double. About time.
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Wicket already. Sadly it was Bell. Should bring on Pietersen now instead of Strauss.
  • Options
    Bell end
  • Options
    1st gone...

9-1 after 7.3 overs.... we're sh*t
  • Options
    bell out for 7 england 9 for 1 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    :-)
  • Options
    Another sport England are amazing at.

Makes us all so proud eh.