Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Glory Glory Man United!!

edited April 2007 in General Charlton
Cant remember the last time i have wanted Man United to win so much!

hopefully they can get the same result they got against Rome!!

Comments

• Options
    indeed,

read this morning they have pulled a kid out of the youth cup final and may give him his debut, and i wanted to burn the paper. If they start messing around and don't put their first team out.........
  • Options
    Surely they can't mess about, they are only 3 points clear of Chelski, so as it stands can afford to win every game bar the Chelsea one.

I don't see either Utd or Chelsea dropping points this week, which is good for us.

I never felt as dirty as cheering a spurs goal on Sunday.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]indeed,

If they start messing around and don't put their first team out.........[/quote]

yeah, like fergie is going to hand chelsea the title...you got a touch of the collywobbles this morning ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]indeed,

read this morning they have pulled a kid out of the youth cup final and may give him his debut, and i wanted to burn the paper. If they start messing around and don't put their first team out.........

It's not as if they're going to do much defending tonight anyway! 4-0 United i reckon.
  • Options
    big squad, lots of games coming up. Got to balance it somehow.

Bet your bottom dollar Kieren Richardson starts tonight....
  • Options
    Ferguson will take no risks against the Blades, he has learnt his lesson.

Funny thing is that United actually have a very small squad for such a big club, Liverpool and Chelsea have much more depth but Man Utd have the three of the top five attacking players in the Prem in Scholes, Rooney and Ronaldo with Drogba and Henry being the other two.
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Fergie will do everything needed to win. He may only do the bare minimum to win to save players for more tougher games but he wont risk losing!
  • Options
    He won't be putting out any kind of weakened side.
    The youth guy has been on the bench for the last 3 games due to their injury crisis in defence - he'll only play if Ferdinand doesn't recover from the injury he got on Saturday.
  • Options
    United will win but not by the score we want 2-0 I reckon.
  • Options
    their goal difference is unassailable, once they're 2 or 3 up he'll happily bring on the ball boy to keep his first team fit for later games.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They'll win, and at a canter, wouldn't suprise me if Colin Wanker puts out a weakened side for Sheffield United to be honest
  • Options
    he said on ssnews this morning he wouldn't risk anybody with a knock because of saturday.
  • Options
    i should've added he said it with a stupid smile on his face so his intentions are pretty clear.
  • Options
    Countless times throughout the season we've counted on the so-called "Big" clubs to do us a favour and each time they've come up short. Particularly Arsenal, the barstewards, but ManU did nothing to help us in losing to West Ham in Curbs' first match in charge. Let's hope they all start doing what should come naturally and let's have a drubbing starting tonight.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]Countless times throughout the season we've counted on the so-called "Big" clubs to do us a favour and each time they've come up short. Particularly Arsenal, the barstewards, but ManU did nothing to help us in losing to West Ham in Curbs' first match in charge. Let's hope they all start doing what should come naturally and let's have a drubbing starting tonight.

agreed, they all come and give us a hiding, then roll over for the other teams! Le arse the worst of em all!
  • Options
    settle for 1-0 to ManU
  • Options
    To be fair looks a decent side, they've rested van der Sar for Kusczak but otherwise looks like a first XI.

29 Kuszczak
    24 Fletcher
    06 Brown
    04 Heinze
    03 Evra
    07 Ronaldo
    16 Carrick
    18 Scholes
    08 Rooney
    11 Giggs
    14 Smith

Substitutes
    01 Van der Sar, 20 Solskjaer, 22 O'Shea, 23 Richardson, 32 Cathcart
  • Options
    Rio being injured...Man U still haven't wrapped up the title and so can't afford to take this game lightly.
  • Options
    Warnock has made changes... after all his moaning about teams fielding weaker sides... what a tool
  • Options
    and United 1 up after 4 mins, Carrick.

GO on you Reds, no mercy, KILL !!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    HT 1-0, a couple more in the second should do it!!!

Rooney has lost it according to the site, do not want United going down to ten men!!!
  • Options
    Rooney lost it for getting booked after the guy fell over, Rooney didn't touch him
  • Options
    2-0 Rooney, great goal
  • Options
    Sheff Utd's GD now minus 20.
  • Options
    Sheff Utd denied stonewall penalty and Warnock does his pieces. LOL.
  • Options
    One thing is for sure, they will make it very hard for us to play on Saturday. man 2 manned near enough the whole Man U side, and worked pretty effectively. Had a number of chances and a stonewall pen second half. They will take confidence from this.

Game on for Sat....
  • Options
    Poor United back four to be honest, only two proper defenders and it showed, and United were profligate.

Also Sheff U will push on against us, more confident in getting a result
  • Options
    Predictable, wasn't it? As soon as Man Utd went 2-0 they dropped back into Neutral and just played out time....
    Can't blame them really, our position is not their problem and they are already way in front of Chelsea on GD so there was no point in them going after a real drubbing and using up more gas.
    Still, Sheff Utd are now back to -20 GD, only one better than us, and we will go ahead of them on points and GD with even a 1-0 win on Saturday because of our having scored two more goals....
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Man Utd did what they had to do for themselves and no more.
    But that's okay, no points - so nothing for Sheff Utd to add to their pot, and their game in hand used up.

But Neil the Warlock will feel his team played quite well and ensure they are fired up for Saturday.

If we want a result, we know what we have to do.
    On the park - and as a crowd.

This is the God-given chance we never believed we'd have. Let's go take it!
  • Options
    how can you go studs up on someone so bad that they get injured and have to be subbed but not get a card ?

then how can you go studs up on someone so bad it rips their shorts and not get a card ?

how can you not get booked for persistant fouling yet someone on the oppo does one foul and gets a card?

welcome to the world of Rob Stiles