Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone got some spare time Friday (12/9) and want to see behind the scenes at the Valley?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Great photos, but how are we going to arrange for the oppo to have six players sent off???
  • Options
    Where have our banners gone ?
  • Options

Where have our banners gone ?

Which banners?
  • Options
    Museum is a great project. So much amazing content. Big lightbulb moment for me today, thanks for the opp. Pitch looks just fantastic. Bill for all the work nearer £1m. Hats off to Mr D, no doubt about it
  • Options
    Anyone know where the Halfway Line went
  • Options
    They were doing the lines while we were there...
  • Options
    (A bit late) Thanks for having me along. The museum is going to be incredible. Was great to get my hands on Super Clive's playoff final shirt and boots and it's good to see that they'll get the home they deserve. So much rich history in the football club that I as a younger supporter really cherish.

Was also nice to meet Keith Peacock and Katrien. Katrien came across very well and seems very down to earth and friendly. Very impressed with what the new owner has done to the Valley arena. Great stuff. Amazing past and a bright future.
  • Options
    Glad you enjoyed it and your help was much needed.

Certainly got lucky with KP and KM both being around.

Got to meet you too