Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lunch in Brighton on Sunday

Ironically.....we are off to Brighton for the day tomorrow. Anyone know a restaurant that will keep the children happy and entertained. A good American Diner or something would be good. A web search only really shows all the chains.

Comments

• edited August 2014
    We were down there yesterday and had a meal in Las Iguanas. Mexican place with really good service, good food and very children friendly. Recommended.
  • There's a good american diner on the season near the pier. There's an Ed's Diner down in brighton too.
  • There's a good american diner on the season near the pier. There's an Ed's Diner down in brighton too.

Jd's Diner or you should try woodies
  • MeatLiqour is just outside the main town, about a 5 minute walk to London Road. If not probably head to Jubilee Street where there are some nice restaurants like Las Iguanas but also Chili Pickle.
  • I would consider Bills on North Road - quality local fresh produce and a mix of kid friendly dishes (burgers etc) and more up market stuff. Pretty reasonable too. I love it there... very "Brighton" without being pretentious. Not too far from the pier, station and all the sights.

http://bills-website.co.uk/restaurants/brighton/
  • Nice work peeps, will check with the tribe in the morning
  • The mcdonalds is awesome.
  • Al Duomo's, in the lanes next to the Dome. Fantastic Pizza's made in an authentic oven !!
  • Woodies in Hove is good.

Food used to be much better but was OK last time I went there.

Classic 50's American Diner with surfboards hanging up.

Kids love it.