Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crickets going well

We've got 7 runs off the first 6 overs!!

Comments

• Options
    lol, where is ketters!
  • Options
    and bell's gone.
  • Options
    Oooi stop creating more cricket threads as I have to keep posting on both :-)

Feeling Confident then Girls ........?
  • Options
    Here comes Straus with his book - Fishing by J.R. Hartley.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Here comes Straus with his book - Fishing by J.R. Hartley.

I am literally crying with laughter at my desk reading that ........
  • Options
    37-2 now Vaughan fails again with 16. Come on KP we need a century!
  • Options
    Vaughan must surely be dropped now. Or dropped down the order at least.
  • Options
    KP out caught by smith of all people
  • Options
    KP out as well - good catch by that fat-faced prick Smith
  • Options
    England v South Africa - battle of the p*ss heads...and it looks like England are batting lashed....56-3 jeez
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Colly doing his usual 'rabbit in the headlights' act for the first forty-odd balls he faces.

Jesus Henry Christ we've got problems if we're relying on him and Strauss to up the poxy run rate above 3 an over
  • Options
    Strauss gone, dudes its my fault, i called it, i am keeping up to date using cricinfo, and when i saw drinks break, i thought and called the wicket within the next 2 overs! Thats a good start that 40 odd for strauss why couldnt he of gone on eh! What is it with these players, soon as a decent bowler comes back thats it! Imagine is Ntini was playing, we'd be all over t'shop!
  • Options
    Colly out too......
    Bring them home.
    Sack Fletcher and Graveney. Make Collingwood ODI captain.
    Tom Moody for coach.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Colly out too......
    Bring them home.
    Sack Fletcher and Graveney. Make Collingwood ODI captain.
    Tom Moody for coach.

agreed DJDD, moody for coach
  • Options
    and now Flintoff has gone.... looks like we're on our way home
  • Options
    shocking, collapse-in-ell!
  • Options
    We are f-ing useless. DJDD called it right, complete overhaul needed now.
  • Options
    Anyone watching this game would not disagree with the sentiments expressed above. I'm off sick from work today (first time in ten months, before anyone gets lippy) and have an absolute bastid of a cold. 'At least I'll be able to enjoy the cricket', I thought. Jesus christ I couldn't have been more wrong - its been pathetic from start to finish.

And now Nixon's gone as well.

Bollocks - I'm not watching the rest
  • Options
    pony.
  • Options
    ffs is nixon out too? thats just awful!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hall is a stock bowler but has figures of:

Overs M Runs W Ave
    7.0 2 15 3 2.14
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Hall is a stock bowler but has figures of:

Overs M Runs W Ave
    7.0 2 15 3 2.14

was just about to post up his figures, very good for what he bowls!
  • Options
    Scene was set in the first ten overs when Vaughan batted liked fucking Boycott. You cannot - CANNOT - have players who can't make fifty in fifty at the top of the order any more. That said, I don't hink you've EVER been able to have a batsman who looks so out of form that he'd struggle to get 50 against a poxy minor county seam attack, let alone Nel, Langeveldt and Pollock.

Utterly feeble.

Fucks sake - now Mahmood gone. Maybe the trick is to stop posting - every time I do Hall takes another wicket
  • Options
    Masterstroke that - Fletcher's put Monty in at number ten. Genius
  • Options
    Fuck me this is embarrassing. Top order is pony, middle order collapse at the slightest bit of pressure. We were 110-3 which although at a poor run rate, wasn't terrible as they could've gone for it.
    As LA says, we have 2 top order batsmen who've never made a century. Even the irish and bangladesh openers have got centuries. We dropped Joyce who got a century against the Aussies after 2 or 3 bad games and bring back Vaughan who has averaged about 6 in this world cup.
    At least Trescothick is fit again. Although he's out of form i think Flintoff should come up the order and open. Let him attack rather than coming in under pressure when we're 5 wickets down for a rubbish low score.
    I'd have Tresco, Flintoff, Strauss, KP, Collingwood, Bopara, then who knows! Bring back Graeme Hick!
  • Options
    we are sh*t. FACT
    at this world cup we have only beaten canada, kenya, ireland and bangladesh. and out of them only canada was won by an acceptable margin.
  • Options
    10 off the last over the comeback begins;-)
  • Options
    LOL - unfortunately, that 'comeback' will only last as long as Monty & ANderson can nurdle around to get Bopara on strike :D
  • Options
    I blame Kish :-)
  • Options
    bopara. the only member of the squad that played for the one day champions;-)