Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Christian daiily

Finest centre back we've ever seen due on sky sports news in a min....

Comments

• Options
    are...veins
  • Options
    *Dailly
  • Options
    Lol.

Good centre half during difficult years, but hardly our finest
  • Options
    That Jorge Costa fella was pretty good.
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Lol.

Good centre half during difficult years, but hardly our finest

I assume he is being (unfairly) sarcastic.
  • Options
    says a lot he was our best centre back at the time when he was 38 year old. Hard not to be playing alongside Llera and Doherty....
  • Options
    He was very good in his first season with us. He would have been fine in that second season if he wasn't playing with Gary Doherty imo.
  • Options
    Llera and Doherty in the same team. 'shudders' at the memory!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedMist said:

and we were still in the play offs with that team! Why i will never give parky that much stick.
  • Options

RedMist said:

and we were still in the play offs with that team! Why i will never give parky that much stick.
    it was like parking time down at the docks watching those two!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    RedMist said:

RedMist said:

it was like parking time down at the docks watching those two!

Although remarkably they did keep Orient at bay when we went down to 10 mean when Dailly got sent off in our second season in League 1. That was also the game where we all though McCormack had the makings of a good player.

• Options
    1 good season we had out of him, after that it was down hill for him in my eyes.
  • Options
    Thank god he didn't go to a rival or somewhere for more money, or say anything negative at all about us in the media or he may well have been Charlton's worst CB ever!

Look at that Semedo fella for example, absolute rubbish, thank god we had Dailly, loyal Dailly *cries in corner*
  • Options
    When with us Dailly played for expenses and that was pretty much it.

He was here because he got on with Parky and wanted to help the youngsters along which by all accounts he did.
  • Options
    I thought Dailly was a good player for us, the negativity about any player in this era always seems to be down to how terrible we were at the time. What was so terrible about him? The only thing I can remember were his defensive partners. If you remember correctly he was always bailing them out the shit (apart from Leyton). Good professional.
  • Options
    Granpa said:

Let's get Richard Rufus named here, the best Centre Back by far that I have seen playing for us.

I reckon Paul Elliot just shades him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Daily was a class individual a very good footballer and professional

We may not have seen the best of him due to his age but he was a real positive in a shit couple of seasons
  • Options
    I thought he did pretty well during a tough period for CAFC...did he get sent off 3 times in his last season are am I imagining that? Odd if he did, he wasn't a dirty player.