Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

U2 - Songs of Innocence

Free DL on ITunes, can't believe people moaning about a free gift!

Anyway what do people think?

Comments

• Options
    Just noticed this, glad this was explained as was really confused as to the origins of it.
  • Options
    Like the tribute to Joey Ramone song.
  • Options
    iTunes is telling me I've downloaded it but when I look on the Music app on my phone it isn't there ? Any advice, big U2 fan so would love to have it
  • Options
    Have never downloaded music to my phone and my little boy has managed to get this playing. Took me fifteen minutes to turn it off.

Please tell Me the easy way to turn music off in future.
  • Options
    Ah the edge, if iver the phrase 'robbing a living' was appropriate...
  • Options

Like the tribute to Joey Ramone song.

The cynic in me was raging about the U2 marketing machine hitching itself to the bandwagon of the world's most underrated but suddenly most loved band. Tax dodging pricks.
  • Options
    I shall continue to avoid updating my iTunes, so it remains unpolluted by the ever so dull n boring U2
  • Options
    I really hope this does not appear on my iTunes!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was worried I accidently downloaded the album over night via strange sleepwalk and eneded up paying around a tenner for it. Was listening to my favourite sh*t on the tube this morning...and then some actual sh*t by U2 followed it.

Can it not just be advertised as a free gift on itunes etc. Dont shove it down our throats.

Its like breaking into a rich mans house and putting an old smelly un fashionable sofa in his living room without asking

"Thanks for the free gift mate...but now ive gotta f*ckin get rid of it and take it to the dump"
  • Options
    It will. Had not one song on my phone then had this blaring out!
  • Options
    I thought you still have to download it don't you?
    I'm sure apple said it was sent to everyone's library, but you needed to select it and download it - this should mean you don't have the songs in your playlist unless you actively give them the go ahead.

That's my understanding of it. Apologies if I've got this wrong.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

iTunes is telling me I've downloaded it but when I look on the Music app on my phone it isn't there ? Any advice, big U2 fan so would love to have it

Do you have any other devices with iTunes on? I had iTunes telling me I had purchased it, however I had to go into iTunes albums find it and then download it.
  • Options

se9addick said:

Do you have any other devices with iTunes on? I had iTunes telling me I had purchased it, however I had to go into iTunes albums find it and then download it.
    Ah right - so I need to hook my phone up to my laptop and access iTunes from there to download ?
  • Options
    Just appeared on my iPhone, never downloaded music, very confused, got worried thought someone had moved money out of my account.
  • Options
    Forgive my ignorance but can this just be deleted from the ITunes library?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Poor man's Coldplay
  • Options
    It's in my Library but hasn't downloaded of it's own accord thankfully. They've done some decent songs over the years but their sanctimonious holy leader irritates me so I have no interest in anything they do. anymore.
  • Options
    Are U2 still relevant?
  • Options
    What's the difference between God and Bono? God doesn't wander around Dublin thinking he's Bono.
  • Options
    Only two types of people wear sunglasses inside. Blind people and arseholes.
  • Options
    A couple of half decent tracks but most if it's a dirge. Pity, as I quite like them (even though Bono's a prick)
  • Options
    MAKE BONO HISTORY
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Only two types of people wear sunglasses inside. Blind people and arseholes.

And Daryl hall who is neither
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

Are U2 still relevant?

Surely they never were? if U2 were a computer operating system, they'd be Windows ME.