Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Invictus Games

Anyone watch the opening last night?

Can't wait to watch some of the events truely inspirational people each and everyone of them

Anyone spot the mistake when Harry was speaking ?

Comments

• Options
    Was with some of the French guys yesterday by tower of London truly motivating people

Willie a great spectacle I
  • Options
    Anyone see the Red Arrows last night on there way from the ceremony around 7 o'clock last night? The Newsshopper website had an article earlier in the day saying that they'd be passing over Mountsfield Park at 7.04pm. I read this and then immediately forgot about it, and therefore thought that the Russians had arrived when I heard the defining roar of fighter jets passing overhead.
  • Options
    Ive won myself some tickets for the hospitality lounge on saturday very much looking forward to it
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Anyone see the Red Arrows last night on there way from the ceremony around 7 o'clock last night? The Newsshopper website had an article earlier in the day saying that they'd be passing over Mountsfield Park at 7.04pm. I read this and then immediately forgot about it, and therefore thought that the Russians had arrived when I heard the defining roar of fighter jets passing overhead.

Saw the back end of them as they passed over Canary Wharf. Was hoping they'd come back, but they didn't. :o(
  • Options
    Turned on the TV to watch the highlights of to-days events, 30mins in they have shown 40secs of action, all chat typical of the BBC.
  • Options
    Going to the closing ceremony on Sunday.
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

Turned on the TV to watch the highlights of to-days events, 30mins in they have shown 40secs of action, all chat typical of the BBC.

We got so fed up with all the chat and no action that we turned it off.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Saw them fly over Beckenham about 7ish last night. Wonderful sight.
  • Options
    I was staying in a hotel near the stadium for work. Just about took this as they flew overhead. Got a UFO in there too....;-)