Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace fans buying tickets....

edited April 2007 in General Charlton
in the Sheffield U end for Saturday, according to posts on their site.

Of course they don't care about us......

Comments

• Options
    Sad, sad, sad nigels
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    i hate palace
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]in the Sheffield U end for Saturday, according to posts on their site.

Of course they don't care about us......[/quote]

Thanks for the money!

Whatever the result this is the closest they'll get to Premiership football this year.
  • Options
    I'd doubt that as I'm sure Utd would have sold their allocation pretty quickly. Hang on I'll try and find out.
  • Options
    can you do a copy and paste job, barts? i cant get on there to look.
  • Options
    according to Sheff Utd site they are on general sale so I suppose some sad Nigel may have got tickets.
  • Options
    A song for Saturday: "Does Tangoman know you're here?"
  • Options
    tell the club to double the price for any **** with a stripey voice
  • Options
    Must admit I would not set foot in the Valley unless Palace were playing there. Still it does seem a couple of Palace will be at your game on saturday.......if they can persuade a couple more to join them they'll soon match your massive turn out Everton 440...shocking effort!

I will be watching Palace take on a team from yorkshire in red and white on saturday, but that will be Barnsley at Oakwell.
  • Options
    can we expect them to join us for a pint before the game?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How pointless is that.

What exactly are they going to do? Give a few w*nker signs to your east & west stands.
    ooooooooooooohhhhh, bet your pertrified chaos & chapettes.
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited April 2007
    yeah petrified of stripey Nigels, muggiest fans alive! lolol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortain[/cite]How pointless is that.

What exactly are they going to do? Give a few w*nker signs to your east & west stands.
    ooooooooooooohhhhh, bet your pertrified chaos & chapettes.

Must admit I cant see the point of it at all.

And listening to the Blades fans at Old Trafford lastnight, you have to say there vocal support was superb.
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Agree with you there ollie, I witnessed some shocking scenes in cardiff when they beat us in the play off finals.

A pensioner in a wheelchair has got more passion in his limp todger than your average nigel.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortain[/cite]Agree with you there ollie, shocking scenes in cardiff when they beat us in the play off finals.

A pensioner in a wheelchair has got more passion in his limp todger than your average nigel.

Go blow a bubble!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Mortain[/cite]Agree with you there ollie, shocking scenes in cardiff when they beat us in the play off finals.

Go blow a bubble!

Fight, Fight, Fight

My money's on Mortain
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited April 2007
    me too!!
  • Options
    SOS will run away and then go on and on about being insulted in the press for months and make threats of physical violence when there is no danger of actually have to back them up.

Or is that a different Palace fan I'm thinking of?
  • Options
    be honest have you ever met a palace fan that isnt a weedy spotty nigel type, nope me neither..
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]in the Sheffield U end for Saturday, according to posts on their site.

Of course they don't care about us......[/quote]

we can sing 'are you palace in disguise'...and, for once, it'll be true...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]be honest have you ever met a palace fan that isnt a weedy spotty nigel type, nope me neither..

Funny as I would say the same about Charlton!
  • Options
    Our fans are bigger than your fans, ner ner ne ner nerzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    Hopefully the Northern Monkeys will recognise their accents when they start talking about Scalextric or whatever they talk about and give them a good shoeing.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Our fans are bigger than your fans, ner ner ne ner nerzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh no there not! ;-)
  • Options
    i hate to admit it but moons ago when we were at selhurst i went in the swindon end when they played palace in play off semi and the blackburn end in the second leg of the final .
    palace were 3-1 down from the first leg against rovers so i thought great, let's see them get turned over.WRONG!! i think wright and bright were on fire that day and they hammered rovers...... that'll teach me for being so bitter and twisted;-(
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Go blow a bubble!

Come one s o s, you can do better than that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Our fans are bigger than your fans, ner ner ne ner nerzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh no there not! ;-)

Oh yes they are.
  • Options
    Hope they are there - then we can deflate their hopes that their main 'rival' will be playing them next season ;-)
  • Options
    Why has a palace fan joined a Charlton forum?