Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

estimates for total going to blackburn

3000 sold by tuesday, 10 days still to go, a match on saturday, the sun continuing to shine...i reckon 5500 is now easy but if 4500 are sold before the weekend i reckon the full 7500 will go...

Comments

• Options
    If we beat Sheffield the 7500 will go no problem.
  • Options
    if we beat sheff utd 7500, draw with sheff utd 4800, lose 3600
  • Options
    i'm starting to get a headache.... :-)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]3000 sold by tuesday, 10 days still to go, a match on saturday, the sun continuing to shine...i reckon 5500 is now easy but if 4500 are sold before the weekend i reckon the full 7500 will go...[/quote]

Evidently it's not just Pards who is obsessed by statistics.

And people wonder why they call us trainspotters....
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]3000 sold by tuesday, 10 days still to go, a match on saturday, the sun continuing to shine...i reckon 5500 is now easy but if 4500 are sold before the weekend i reckon the full 7500 will go...[/quote]

Evidently it's not just Pards who is obsessed by statistics.

And people wonder why they call us trainspotters....[/quote]

hey, when you've stood under a patched up covered end with only 3000 fans in the biggest capacity league ground for a home match, numbers take on a whole new significance...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]3000 sold by tuesday, 10 days still to go, a match on saturday, the sun continuing to shine...i reckon 5500 is now easy but if 4500 are sold before the weekend i reckon the full 7500 will go...

What will you have to talk about when this game is over..;o)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Eltham_addick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]3000 sold by tuesday, 10 days still to go, a match on saturday, the sun continuing to shine...i reckon 5500 is now easy but if 4500 are sold before the weekend i reckon the full 7500 will go...[/quote]

What will you have to talk about when this game is over..;o)[/quote]

spurs at home and liverpool away, next years premiership campaign...