Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What time do the players arrive

edited April 2007 in General Charlton
for saturday games please?

Does anyone know..

I have asked this before I know but I can't find the post - i am taking my son saturday and he is going on and on about wanting El Kak and Baby Bent autographs amongst others - - plus he needs cheering up as my father in law has just passed away so want to try and get these for him...

cheers all

Comments

• Options
    normally arrive at the ground between 12.30 and 1 I think....although I think they meet at the training ground now and all come on a coach together ?
  • Options
    sorry to hear about your Father In Law dude.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear about your Father in Law.

I think they have to be in by 1.30 or at least that's waht is was under Curbs. Lots of people hang around after and get autographs in the car park when the players are in less of a rush.
  • Options
    I'll second what Henry says. You have more chance after if you're prepared to wait. More people are there before the game waiting and the players just want to get inside the ground. If you're prepared to nip in Bartrams after the game for a couple then come out about 5.45-6ish you have a better chance of getting autographs.
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    They arrive by coach now from the training ground like Arsenal, so you don't get a chance to get an autograph, best bet is post match and sorry to here about the loss
  • Options
    thanks rothers