Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dog snatchers

2»

Comments

• Options
    I'd be more concerned about the girls being approached by the man. I hope the police take this incident very seriously.
  • Options
    Yup they were good, my daughter is mostly pretty sensible. Falconwood is pretty safe according to the old Bill. Although one or two spots the Station and the Parade could do with CCTV in my view. I don't take offence to jokes, but did want to make others aware.

Now going to enjoy my last day in the office/City for at least a year.
  • Options
    razil said:

Yup they were good, my daughter is mostly pretty sensible. Falconwood is pretty safe according to the old Bill. Although one or two spots the Station and the Parade could do with CCTV in my view. I don't take offence to jokes, but did want to make others aware.

Is the trust going to be your full time job now then? ;o)
  • Options
    Already was.. No am doing an MA
  • Options
    Razil what breed of dog is it that you own
  • Options
    King Charles cavalier
  • Options
    His pic is on one of the dog threads on here. Loki he's Ruby Red and when young wore a dog hoody.. He's the wife's dog really
  • Options

That was when he was a few months old now a fair bit bigger
  • Options
    razil said:

Good Luck!
  • Options
    Addickted said:

A lot of dogs are as soft as shit though and happily go to someone with a friendly word.

My dog would hold the burglars torch for him.

Lol so would my dog and point the beam of light to his biscuit cupboard.
    Quite worrying though to be reading shit like this, hope they catch those responsible.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    razil said:

Can't be. Reams says you're an idiot.... :-)

Good luck with that. (Being nosey, what in?)
  • Options
    razil said:

But what actually happened when the man approached two young girls? what did he say to them??
  • Options
    We had a spate of dog's being snatched on a daily basis about a year ago in the Medway area. Dog's are also being stolen to order with a "K" marked on the dog owners drive. The link below might prove useful :-

http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/pet-advice/dog-thieves-being-one-step-ahead.html
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

razil said:

I knew it Reams is my wife!!

Strategy, and military history/ or International relations, following on from my BA
  • Options
    All the best Razzle. International relations turned out to be the most enjoyable course I have ever done. Bloody hard work though! Hope the family are all OK'ish.
  • Options
    razil said:

Davo55 said:

razil said:

I knew it Reams is my wife!!

Strategy, and military history/ or International relations, following on from my BA
    Sounds very interesting, and what a great thing to do. Best wishes for a successful and enjoyable year of study.
  • Options
    razil said:

That was when he was a few months old now a fair bit bigger

Could be an inside job! Perhaps he fed up of going out in them clothes, not even red.