Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chris Powell, Stop the Hate.

13»

Comments

• Options
    PL54 said:

So what celebrations, street festival, fireworks or flags are being planned for the return of this messiah? When's the game by the way ?

I could make another banner.....

• Options
    PL54 said:

So what celebrations, street festival, fireworks or flags are being planned for the return of this messiah? When's the game by the way ?

Saturday February 28th or should that be 29th
  • Options
    ross1 said:

PL54 said:

Saturday February 28th or should that be 29th
    OMG ! That just happens to be Saint Christopher's Day !

:-)

• Options
    oh dear its an omen, that will be the first game he wins! lol
  • Options
    Now that's an important question 54!
  • Options

If that is the first game he wins, that will be one club below us
  • Options
    ross1 said:

If that is the first game he wins, that will be one club below us
    it would be even better (position wise) if its also the first game we lose...
  • Options
    i'd prefer not to lose at all though ;-)
  • Options
    assuming he's still there come february...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Powelly has no scores to settle with Charlton. When he comes down with Huddersfield he will only want to win so it benifits Huddersfield.
  • Options
    Can we have a 100% move on banner?
  • Options
    Chris Powell was a great player for us, is a very nice guy, and as yet is unproven as a manager. Shall we move on.
  • Options
    That's what that poem was fundamentally about, moving on, just another name on a list now part of clubs history, get behind bob peeters and stop the bickering about Powell as he's no longer relevant.
  • Options
    I personally think the easiest way to move on would be to talk about our own players and staff.
  • Options

That's what that poem was fundamentally about, moving on, just another name on a list now part of clubs history, get behind bob peeters and stop the bickering about Powell as he's no longer relevant.

But you talk about people hating him - they don't, they just find the constant reference to him a tad freekin dull. I appreciate I have just added to this.
  • Options
    Jog on ffs.
  • Options
    Anyone watch eastenders las night? Apparently there is a new Ben in it, there seems to be quite alot of murderers who live on the same street which I find very disturbing.