Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

fans' forum leaked!

some irresponsible website has recorded and leaked the last fans' forum. Shocking

http://shop.cafc.co.uk/audiopage.ink?audiourl=uploads/Charlton30719News1.wma&summary=Fans' forum take two

Comments

• Options
    Well done Henry I take back my negative comments and apologise for doubting the integrity of CAFC and my comments about the fans who attended the Q&A - put it down to long distance paranoia whilst listening to the Everton match on my PC at the time of writing!

When do we get part 2 ?
  • Options
    Not me but the comms team (Lindsay I think) who did all the work

part 2? I thought that was the whole show after all the "confidential" bits had been edited out. :-)

Not sure when the next bit will be. Over the next few days I should guess.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Not me but the comms team (Lindsay I think) who did all the work

You sure it wasn't LTGTR - this boards resident nark?
    ;o)
  • Options
    LTGTR stands for Lindsay, The Girl That Records
  • Options
    That's not bad Henry - for you!
    *wink*
  • Options
    I listened last night. Really enjoyed it. We realise that RM has put alot of money and time into Charlton. I'd like to make a tape of that and send it to that cnut Jordan and suggest before he starts mouthing off any more, he has a listen to somebody who runs a football club for the love of it and is still able to be polite, rational and intelligent, things that muppet could do with acquiring.

Given that RM has come in for some stick this season, it would be nice if we as fans could show our appreciation to him for all his effort on the clubs behalf, plus of course his financial support. Any idea's Henry?

Pards comes over as a class act. Witty and very clear in the answers he gives. I really hope we can keep him by matching his ambitions.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]
    Given that RM has come in for some stick this season, it would be nice if we as fans could show our appreciation to him for all his effort on the clubs behalf, plus of course his financial support. Any idea's Henry?

Happy to pass on any e-mail messages of support or thanks. Maybe singing his name would be an idea as well but that has to come from the fans themselves
  • Options
    we could arrange a whip round to get a bust made in his honour...

jordan's would be nice.... (no, not the orange one)