Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

West Ham v Chelsea

edited April 2007 in General Charlton
What a mouth watering prospect tonight's game is?
Last night Man Utd did a job, nothing more, to see them play out the last 10-15mins like that was very unusual, but to be fair, Shef Utd knew the best they were going to get last night was what they got - a defeat but not a thrashing.
It'll be a bit different tonight. London derby between two teams with plenty of history between them and their fans. A MUST win game for both. West Ham will surely fancy their chances on the back of their results against Man Utd and Arsenal at home. Their need to win,in my opinion, will play right into Chelsea's hands. I am not predicting a game like WHU v Spurs 3-4 earlier this year, more of a 1-2, with Chelsea nicking it very, very late. That is what they are the masters of this season. It will be so sweet to see the camera pan around the ground at the final whistle to see all those Mockney tears. I can' wait!

Comments

• Options
    3-0 chelsea
  • Options
    Got a very nervy feeling about tonights game.

In fact, i'm developing a nervy feeling about almost EVERY game !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Got a very nervy feeling about tonights game.

In fact, i'm developing a nervy feeling about almost EVERY game !!

I am with ya there dude, every game is a final, even the ones not involving us!
  • Options
    I am really looking forward to tonights game from a neutrals perspective, totally different to last nights non event.
  • Options
    I am really looking forward to tonights game to listen to a bit of pre-match opera
  • Options
    Well unless we can win two we are stuffed anyway, can't see westham winning three..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]Well unless we can win two we are stuffed anyway, can't see westham winning three..

One win and 3 draws will do for us, no proplem shag.
  • Options
    ha ha ok 6 points then!

:)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]Well unless we can win two we are stuffed anyway, can't see westham winning three..

One win and 3 draws will do for us, no proplem shag.

ok cheers mate
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Sorry fella! Didn't mean to take your name in vain. It's Money Brokers speak for "Mate".
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2007
    I know , thats where I got it from , shag
  • Options
    ooh ark at you two..
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    City Boys eh?
  • Options
    Chelsea at a canter, they've responded everytime to United, and tonight will be no different
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Let's hope so.