Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We need more than 'BELIEF' on Sat

Pards has done exactly the right thing in focussing on belief, as when he arrived few players and few supporters had it. He's given us it, and the team have demonstrated it. But I think we now need to move on. Belief is no longer enough. Yes, we need to believe we can beat Sheff U, but I think they believe they can beat us (or at least belive they can hold us to a draw). On Sat we need to show that we want our Prem status more than they do. Now it's all about DETERMINATION. Our fate is still in our own hands if we can win this one.

Comments

• Options
    Agree.

And enough of the wishy washy clap clap red army C-A-F-C rubbish. I want a proper atmosphere like Boro at home in the cup.

VFR from the whole ground
    Charlton to amazing grace in the way Chelsea sing it
    Alan Pardews Red and White Army until you can sing no more

The atmosphere has been ok, last 3 games, we need to recreate the West Ham atmosphere. 3.00 on a Saturday will help, pub at 12.00 for me, come on you reds.
  • Options
    Just get everyone to stand all game that will improve the atmostphere (Ducks for cover)

Also whistling/howls of derision when the oppo have the ball.
  • Options
    Agree Weegie, but along with BELIEF and DETERMINATION, we'll also be needing SKILL and COURAGE.

And LUCK
  • Options
    Belief and still playing Faye??!! Hmmm....
  • Options
    we may need goals as well....... just a thought like.
  • Options
    That's a silly idea CharleyOne
  • Options
    we need an opera singer...
  • Options
    We need the ball in THEIR net.......once, twice, three times.

That should do. :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Just get everyone to stand all game that will improve the atmostphere (Ducks for cover)

Siddarn for cover you mean.
  • Options
    And Georgie Michael told us you've got to have FAITH
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If I go in the pub at 12.00 i'd Miss most of the 1st half in the loo.

But i'll be giving it large anyway