Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Boro Match thread 27/9/14

Comments

• Options
    3 mins added time
  • Options
    gudsun back up.....doctor there now.....gudsun walks off the pitch..not looking good
  • Options
    bees 1 up
  • Options
    gudsun off the pitch......tbh has the ball.....and is fouled......gudsun not going to come back on.....moussa to come on....
  • Options
    Pretty chuff so far. A shot would be nice.
  • Options
    addicks playing with 10 men....cuz has it....solly....losses it.....boro push forward.....they play keep ball.....we make the go backwards......they have it in own half...now they come forward....bamfors has it....shoots....wide
  • Options
    East stand is very quiet ;-)
  • Options
    Solly and centre backs good

Everything else rubbish
  • Options
    HT 0-0
  • Options
    Dreadful game of football. No atmosphere. Gud injured.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why does it have to be the best player who gets injured?

We still look average at best.

Solly playing well but why why why why why why why why are we persisting with Cousins on the wing and leaving Jacko in the centre? Jacko is a mile off the pace. Done a great job for us but getting done time and time again now.
  • Options
    HT stats addicks first-:
    possession.....47% - 53%
    shots on......... 0 - 1
    shots off......... 2 - 6
    corners........... 2 - 5

GOALS............. 0 - 0
  • Options
    Poor display. if Borough turn it up a notch in the second half they could slaughter us.
    We don't look remotely like scoring.
    Jacko is off the pace and Bulot looks lost.

Still nil nil though so you never know.
  • Options
    I don't think we've touched the ball in the centre circle once. It's going left and right a lot, and our attempts to build from the back are admirable, but our central midfielders are nowhere near controlling this one.
  • Options
    And I will tell you what.... Tucudean gets stick but you don't realise what he does until he isn't there. I have no doubt that he brings the best out in Igor.
  • Options
    Desperately poor so far. We have not had a genuine shot! And we've got cheerleaders!
  • Options
    So obvious we need a striker and an attacking central mid,every game looks the same now. Our possession stats only look better today because we have 5 in midfield doing the work of four.
    This leaves Vetokele isolated,he is manufacturing little openings for himself but marked by 2 or 3 defenders so cannot get through.
  • Options

And I will tell you what.... Tucudean gets stick but you don't realise what he does until he isn't there. I have no doubt that he brings the best out in Igor.

Totaly agree
  • Options
    Echo others, watching the stream we are keeping the ball better but do not look like scoring at all.

Think Buyens and Jackson both having poor games at the moment, we need some actual support for Igor too, must be very frustrating for him.
  • Options
    Poor crowd too. Lots of gaps in NU in addition to the usual gaps elsewhere.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    On the up-side, bloke in front of me still hasn't taken off his cycling helmet. Will he keep it on all game?
  • Options
    I don't like to complain, especially when its 0-0 at half time, and given that we're also unbeaten this season......but we really did look sh*t that half.
  • Options
    blackburn get 1 back
  • Options
    bpool 1 up v Naaarwich
  • Options
    Teams on way back out
  • Options
    Moussa is warming up
  • Options
    No hold up play in the front line, so we're struggling to get across the halfway line. We're relying on build- up play along the flanks, which ain't happening. need a CF who wins the ball and holds it up, to allow the team to get forward.

poor game so far. tippy tippy nonsense from both teams, although Boro have had the best chances. the teams we have played so far have all created chances but failed to take them. Deeney, Clarke and now Adomah, all profligate. a decent Prem team would have taken these chances, as the Massives found out in midweek.
  • Options
    moussa on...Gudsun off
  • Options
    off we go....addicks ko.......attacking covered end
  • Options
    solly to cuz
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!