Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Caption Competition Week 4

Week 4 picture has finally been found

Comments

• Options
    And if we pull it like this, you can see all the cables in the back of his head, too!
  • Options
    TBH: Cheer up Andre, it might never happen.
    Bikey: It's impossible Tal, I was reading the Charlton Life caption competition thread before kick-off. I'm not sure I'll ever smile again.
  • Options
    TBH "bob asked me to make sure your head is screwed on right"

LW "ha ha Tal, you've put it on wonky".........
  • Options
    "Andre, look at me, look! I have an important question! Do you think Paulie's hair is long enough for highlights?"
  • Options
    Listen, do not bid on your own signed photo.
  • Options
    Ben Haim: ' I thought so .. it's solid granite'
  • Options
    nice early lead for @Lincsaddick
  • Options
    Hello... Is it me you're looking for
  • Options
    And strike a pose, there's nothing to it , Vogue.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wilson: ha ha you two bros......even I could tell you that neither of your barnets are long enough for highlights.......centre backs eh?!
  • Options
    Why is Poyet in the picture?
  • Options
    Bikey: "Tal ... Tal ... TAL! Listen to me you bell. Get the f*** off my face or I will bear hug you to death"
  • Options
    bump in case you have not seen it yet and want to enter now the rules of been updated
  • Options
    TBH: And they take the foreskin off like this, it won't hurt at all I promise.
  • Options
    Ben Haim: 'Let's get our heads together and make a complete arse of ourselves'
  • Options
    As they fitted the final piece to their new IKEA wardrobe, Lawrie and Tal knew that they would have many happy years together in the new flat.
  • Options
    "Bikey, Bikey.. No. Don't look at him, look at me.. He used to be shite, don't you know"
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Why is Poyet in the picture?

Move on.
  • Options

Wilson laughs, as despite TBH's explanation, Bikey struggles to understand Paulie's new caption competition rules
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ben Haim was never seen again after this photo was taken
  • Options
    The Beast tries to contain his frustration at Paulie's continual use of the word 'of' instead of 'have'.
  • Options
    "...and this is what happens to the head when you elbow someone in the face!"
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic's new look defence have certainly turned some heads this season
  • Options
    AB: I love it when you caress me like that.
    LW: I love it too wait till I tell the lads
  • Options
    edited September 2014

Week 4 picture has finally been found

Wilson: "Suarez this is how you do it..."
    Ben Haim: "It'll only hurt a moment my beautiful baby"
  • Options

Mixed response from Charlton players to the news of Mark Reckless' decision to leave the Conservatives and join UKIP

• Options
    Ben haim "there you are peter"
    LW "peter back!!!"
  • Options
    TBH:
    Big Fish, little Fish, BEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSSST