Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Norwich City V Charlton Athletic|Championship|30 September 2014|Preview, Views, News and Line Ups

Comments

• "Canneries"? Is that a new Delia dish - Canaries in a can?
  • Got the feel of the type of fixture where you expect nothing and then we pull off an away win...
  • Their last two league home games have been draws against Birmingham (2-2) and Bournemouth (1-1). We can get something tonight if we play well.
  • I'll go for a 0-0 and ill be over the moon if we get it.
  • will get a result here but then slip up against brum
  • Thought we'd have our first defeat against Boro so I'm going to say if Norwich don't score early we can get away with a draw or a sneaky win. Would people still be happy with a point though?
  • Take a point and run now. No news from our resident physio on here about Gudmundsson so will presume he's out then.
  • Sky saying that Gudmundsson is out, ankle injury.
  • This will be a tough test. Norwich are on form and have recovered from being goals down a few times already this season. They have a good strike force. Hoping for a win, will predict a draw though, but in all honesty will probably be a loss.

gonna go for 1-1 to remain positive.
  • I saw KAG tweet yesterday, match day tomorrow against Norwich, so guess he will be involved again probably on the bench

If KAG is on the bench again I do wonder what Church thinks about that
  • Sponsored links:

• Will the big bad bonkers bald Belgium honeymoon finally end on a Tuesday night in the most boring city in Europe (outside Belgium) ?

Maybe not.

1-1
  • I saw KAG tweet yesterday, match day tomorrow against Norwich, so guess he will be involved again probably on the bench

If KAG is on the bench again I do wonder what Church thinks about that

Church is probally travelling with the under 21's who play Barnsley at Oakwell KO 7pm

• 3-0 Norwich.

Anything is a bonus. I think this will be the team with their shooting boots on.

• I think we will lose, but, as on Saturday, hope to be proved wrong. My friend's husband, a Norwich fan is going with her brother, a Charlton fan, so that should be interesting!
  • said the other day I'd rather see KAG on bench than Church so hope he's on bench tonight. If Gud's out I assume Wilson in. Hope Bulot get's the shout on the left with the usual suspects making up a five man midfield. One up I reckon. Feel another draw coming which I'd take all day long.
  • Think we'll take a surprise early lead, withstand a barrage for most of the game, they'll equalize around 75 minutes and we'll cling on for another 1-1.
  • jams said:

Got the feel of the type of fixture where you expect nothing and then we pull off an away win...

I agree. I expect us to lose therefore I expect us to win.
  • a 2-3 to Charlton... Some kind of almighty battle with a dodgy referring decision and due to the higher level of play Charlton raise their game to their proper Europa League experienced level and we fight .... and win...
  • On my way in hour so to avoid disappointment I'm forecasting a 4-0 defeat.
  • 1-2

Grabban

Vetokele x2
  • Sponsored links:

• Saw Norwich beat Watford at Carrow road the first game of the season. They won 3-0 but it should have been 5-0.
    Near full house (including me and my Charlton supporting cousin) tonight under floodlights, no chance.
    Excellent result if we mange to draw - a win would be remarkable.
    If we win I will strut around Norfolk in my reds shirt like a dog with two -----, well you know what I mean.
  • 3-0 Norwich
  • Their home record is not that great, we are well in with a chance of points this evening.
  • 3-0 to Norwich and when the stats are relaeased we will likely to have only mustered one shot on target.
  • 3-0 to Norwich and when the stats are relaeased we will likely to have only mustered one shot on target.

Is Powell back in charge (throws grenade and runs away)
  • Norwich were my pre season tips for the title.

Easy 4-0 win for them, giving us the kick up the arse needed for Saturdays game against our relegation rivals Birmingham.
  • Was going to go to this on the spur of the moment, the thirty quid has put me right off.

I think we'll win.
  • Just can't see us getting anything from this game. Hope I'm wrong but I think we are 2 or 3 players short of challenging for auto prom/
  • They're practically still a Premier League side with some top players. I think they'll be champions come May and can't see anything other than a convincing win for them.
  • A 1-0 win, Johnnie Jackson to score