Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Liverpool away

edited April 2007 in General Charlton
Anyone staying over the saturday night? cant seem to find any cheap hotels with vacancies up there. Nor can I get a cheap train ticket!!

How easy is it to get there from Blackpool?

Comments

• Options
    we're going up at 12.15 on the saturday and coming home monday at 12.15 and thats £25.

sunday trains are what are probably bumping your prices at.

you'll have a job finding a hotel in liverpool as its mucho packed on match days notorious lack of hotels.

we're hopefully staying at friends so have got around it that way. got no idea re: blackpool but i think a few people stay in southport as thats a good 'going out' place and not too far away.
  • Options
    51.95 on laterooms.com for the Campanile at albert dock for sat and sun.

dolby only available sunday night.
  • Options
    Was going to double the weekend up as my birthday celebration so want somewhere a bit lively! Is Southport ok?

can fly into Blackpool cheaply. if only you could fly back from Liverpool!
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Go to Cream on the Saturday night....bleedin Doris's everywhere...!

http://www.cream.co.uk/creamsite/
  • Options
    you tried speed dating?
  • Options
    thats the worst website i ever been on, takes about 20 minutes just to open!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Go to Cream on the Saturday night....bleedin Doris's everywhere...!

you make it sound like thats a good thing!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]you tried speed dating?

Who Me ? No why ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Go to Cream on the Saturday night....bleedin Doris's everywhere...!

Well it is isn't it ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]

Well it is isn't it ?

I think you should change you post to say "lots of doris' everywhere" that would be sufficient! thanking you! :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I went along with a coupe of mates once to speed dating!

lads, if you ever just want a shag - go for it. the birds all make out they are just ther to support their mate, but they are all up for it!

One of the biggest laughs i've ever had!!!
  • Options
    Cream Liverpool has shut down apparently
  • Options
    Doh!
    Everyone needs a Scouser Wag, even if only for the end of season trip
  • Options
    sOUTHPORTS A GOOD BET FOR HOTELS AND A NIGHT OUT ....
  • Options
    stay in liverpool for a night out some really wkd venues and shit loads good bars,

and cream just opens for special nights now, boxin day new years bank holidays and birthday wknd now, althou the club its at nation stil open, i believe, been long time thou
  • Options

http://www.cream.co.uk/creamsite/

Bleedin Doris's? Sounds proper moody...