Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Richard Barnes - another defection to UKIP

No, I hadn't heard of him either.

But it's interesting that, in the same week that one Tory has defected to UKIP and another has quit his post for posting pictures of his winkle, this man has managed both, without ever reaching public prominence. Well done to him!

For those still in the dark, he was, apparently, the deputy Mayor of London, between Nicky Gavron (never heard of her either) and Victoria Borwick (ditto).

Comments

• Was it an undisclosed fee?
  • edited September 2014
    Did he, Go north or Take to the mountains ;-)
  • How tall is he?

• Is this the new rumours thread??
  • UKIP seems to be filling up with dishonourable members.

Yep, they are all a bunch of cocks

That's most politicians in this country then
  • Chizz said:

But it's interesting that, in the same week that one Tory has defected to UKIP and another has quit his post for posting pictures of his winkle, this man has managed both, without ever reaching public prominence. Well done to him!

For those still in the dark, he was, apparently, the deputy Mayor of London, between Nicky Gavron (never heard of her either) and Victoria Borwick (ditto).

Bit like most of the cabinet and virtually all of the shadow cabinet.

• Addickted said:

Chizz said:

You've never heard of anyone in the Cabinet?
  • Chizz said:

Addickted said:

Chizz said:

Where did I say that?

• Sponsored links:

• edited September 2014
    Addickted said:

Chizz said:

Addickted said:

Chizz said:

Where did I say that?

I stated that Richard Barnes has not reached public prominence. You said that that is also true of "most of the cabinet and virtually all of the shadow cabinet". I wanted to know whether you thought the Cabinet has also not reached public prominence (which is what you've stated). I don't think that can be the stage, because most people have heard of most Cabinet members. So I wanted to know whether you, too, have heard of Cabinet members.

No big deal.
  • Chizz said:

Addickted said:

Chizz said:

Addickted said:

Chizz said:

Where did I say that?

I stated that Richard Barnes has not reached public prominence. You said that that is also true of "most of the cabinet and virtually all of the shadow cabinet". I wanted to know whether you thought the Cabinet has also not reached public prominence (which is what you've stated). I don't think that can be the stage, because most people have heard of most Cabinet members. So I wanted to know whether you, too, have heard of Cabinet members.

No big deal.
    he did say "most"
  • I wonder how many people can identify these political high flyers - all Cabinet members.

• Curb_it second from bottom Chirpy second from top.

No idea about the others.

• Addickted said:

I wonder how many people can identify these political high flyers - all Cabinet members.

The standard of the Would Yas on this site has really gone downhill
  • Theresa Villiers is number 4, I think, but no idea on the others.
  • thats the worst "would ya" ever
  • UKIP's New Ambassador to Paris
  • 2 is Stephen Crabb, Esther McVey Justine Greening Philip Hammond - oK I give in !
  • Sponsored links:

• 3 is Ed Davey ?
  • Theresa Villiers is number 4, I think, but no idea on the others.

Correct - but what is her portfolio?

• 2 is Stephen Crabb, Esther McVey Justine Greening Philip Hammond - oK I give in !

Crabb is correct - but again what is his portfolio. The rest are incorrect.

• Addickted said:

Theresa Villiers is number 4, I think, but no idea on the others.

Correct - but what is her portfolio?

Part-time Sec of State for N Ireland

• vff said:

3 is Ed Davey ?

Correct - Minister for Energy & Climate Change. But probably pro fracking.

• Addickted said:

vff said:

3 is Ed Davey ?

And he likes a beer. That's all I am saying...
  • Addickted said:

I wonder how many people can identify these political high flyers - all Cabinet members.

The standard of the Would Yas on this site has really gone downhill
    Is number 2 Suarez?
  • Barnes posted backed pictures of himself on the Internet in 2013. Can't stop bloody laughing.
  • Chizz said:

Addickted said:

vff said:

3 is Ed Davey ?

Farage'll definitely have him then!!
  • TelMc32 said:

Chizz said:

Addickted said:

vff said:

3 is Ed Davey ?

Farage'll definitely have him then!!
    Yup until he finds out that he's a bit of an iron...