Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stag-do advice

2»

Comments

• Options
    Organsiser i would go to Vilnius very cheap great nightlife and stunning girls lovely town and food and great beer
  • Options
    Lithuania??

England play there Oct 16 which I hoped to attend- no reason to dismiss the idea for the stag though.

Will investigate.

Unfortunately the cost of scandanavia rules out what would be very good shouts.
  • Options
    Albufeira, obviously mate. Pubs, clubs, accessibility, cheap accommodation and some bloke who can give you the info on any activities you are interested in...
  • Options
    Denmark, The Rose of, was as far as we got back in 1972.
  • Options
    cafc1263 said:

Benidorm

Quality!
  • Options
    Benidorm!!!!
  • Options
    We do a Yearly trip to beni and it is fantastic and not expensive
  • Options
    Benidorm top place cheap and something for all ages ( Sticky Vicky )
  • Options

Good shout Hornchurch!
    I probably won't do the qualifiers due to stag/wedding costs etc.
    Have you been? Anyone else? Cheers.

Love Ljubljana but I'm not convinced for a stag.
  • Options

We do a Yearly trip to beni and it is fantastic and not expensive

Pretty much same, someones stag or not what. Just got back and best year yet, be warned it will break weaker people lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We do the november festival fancy dress for english. It started about 15yrs ago the guvnor of sinatras gave free beer to anyone that turned up in fancy dress, now with nigh on a 1000 people doing it he just gives a free paella to everyone on tge day after. If your on faceache look at sinatras pagesome funny pics on tthere.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the advise so far! Keep them coming.

Germany is appealing as it's so simple, esp when a few of our group are not exactly used to eastern europe.

Also don't want anywhere to spread out and some nice weather would be icing on the cake.

Benindorm....I just (maybe wrongly) think Blackpool in the sun!! Like lots of previous lads holidays. Fancy something a bit 'nicer' and less full of brits this time round.

Albufeira is not a bad shout Perry - will bear that in mind but it is still Brit territory and I prefer the idea of a City more than a holiday destination if you know what I mean.
  • Options
    Belgrade is supposed to be fantastic. Flights are pricey though if you want to fly direct.

Riga is nice, but not really Stag territory - went with the wife and it felt more suited to couples.

Tallinn is a great city. Proper mix of old and new.

Have heard that Vilnius is a little behind in terms of catering for tourists and feels a bit bleak. Also much more likely to get stung in the clubs and bars there.

I know you've said Scandanavia is pricey but I found Stockholm no more expensive than central London. Helsinki is good as well real East meets west feel with the Soviet influence.

Would avoid Belfast with a big group of lads. It is likely to kick off and you'll have trouble getting in anywhere.

Other suggestions......Croatia is brilliant. I would look at Split and Zadar. Only been to Dubrovnik myself (defo not a stag place) but have heard very good things about Split and Zadar.

Valletta in Malta is also a cracking place. Pretty sure Easyjet still fly there.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Done a lot of research into Tel Aviv and also Beirut. Both sound fantastic, but apparently takes a lot of time clearing security coming in and going out. Out of 12 to 15 blokes there's bound to be at least one of you that has a stamp in his passport that the customs blokes aren't keen on. Plus if you book it a few months in advance anything could have happened by the time you're due to travel. Not practical for a stag do.

Would not worry about going to Tel Aviv. Great city to go visit. No problems with security at airport. Previous visits to certain middle eastern countries may cause problems but I'm told a second passport will avoid these. Cost of flights may put off some.

Have you considered Odessa or even Sochi?

• Options
    Done Krakow on a stag once, very good loads of bars, places to go and see (concentration camp/salt mines) stag things to do (shooting/titty bars) and very cheap
  • Options

Benindorm....holiday

Holiday??? A week is hard work!
  • Options
    Went albufaira for my brothers great 5 days we had not to boisterous and lots to do plus nice weather
  • Options

Albufeira, obviously mate. Pubs, clubs, accessibility, cheap accommodation and some bloke who can give you the info on any activities you are interested in...

Had a cracking weekend there, played a match out there which weren't so cracking after 2 days/nights on the piss!!!
  • Options
    No tits or fanny