Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Simon Church Overlooked

Got to be a fix surely

Gareth Bale has won Welsh player of the year for the 4th time

Comments

• Options
    Stone said:

Church won ballon d'sponge for the third year on the spin.

He wasn't able to pick up the award. He missed the turning off the M25 on the way to the ceremony.
  • Options
    Another thread
  • Options
    Talk about kick a bloke when he's down. Just been told his Charlton career is more or less over, and people still can't stop taking the piss.
  • Options
    I hope I have this correct when I say.

Move on.
  • Options

Talk about kick a bloke when he's down. Just been told his Charlton career is more or less over, and people still can't stop taking the piss.

Did his Charlton career even start ?
  • Options

It's ok they are only light taps, in homage of the Welsh Wizard of course!
  • Options
    The only reason he didn't win it is because he is actually English, not Welsh.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wonder how many people will flag me and moan when I start a thread pointing out that Lawrie Wilson isn't on the shortlist for Ballon D'or.
  • Options
    Here we go again.........yawn yawn!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Mistake. That should read foam. "Charlton have made stinker Simon Church available for foam." (Daily Star) #cafc?
  • Options
    I can't believe he's pretty much up top on his own for Wales tonight
  • Options
    Think Dzeko is going to look pretty average tonight compared to how Churchy leads the line on the other side.
  • Options
    Sums up how bad Wales are if they have to pick a championship striker who's not even getting a game for his club
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    cabbles said:

Is the game televised?
  • Options

Sums up how bad Wales are if they have to pick a championship striker who's not even getting a game for his club

It's terrible. He's not even getting on our bench.
  • Options
    6-1 to score anytime on Betfair. I know he's pony but that price is very good.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Dazzler21 said:

cabbles said:

Is the game televised?
    Yes, Sky Sports 5 channel 406, 7.45 KO.
  • Options

Can see Wales losing 1-2 or something so good shout.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

The only issue with that bet is that Church has only actually scored twice in 27 matches for Wales so, at say £10 a game and at those odds, you would currently be £150 had you backed him in every match.
  • Options

cabbles said:

The only issue with that bet is that Church has only actually scored twice in 27 matches for Wales so, at say £10 a game and at those odds, you would currently be £150 had you backed him in every match.

but how many of those did he have Bale along side him?
  • Options

cabbles said:

I wonder how much he's earned at Charlton? You could divide that to get cost per goal then. Always good to know
  • Options
    cabbles said:

cabbles said:

I wonder how much he's earned at Charlton? You could divide that to get cost per goal then. Always good to know
    Have a night off, eh? You already started another thread to slag him off tonight. You don't like Simon Church, we get it.
  • Options
    I can't believe Big Bob isn't playing him tbh
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

Have a night off, eh? You already started another thread to slag him off tonight. You don't like Simon Church, we get it.
    The best thing was I couldn't even get back onto that thread to update everyone as to what was happening. Every time I pressed post comment it froze? Oh well. Yeah I get how it could come across overly critical. Above I literally am curious though.