Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Get used to this!

edited April 2007 in General Charlton
Zheng wins player of the month with 94% of the votes:
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/sports/2007-04/19/content_854449.htm

Fair enough in this instance, but I can't help thinking that he will win every online poll with 94% of the votes!

Comments

• Options
    Don't get me wrong I do like Zheng but I feel hes missed several very good chances since joining us...

Man City Away
    Reading Home
    Everton AWAY

all of which would have put us 1-0 up!
  • Options
    Bit harsh on him with the City chance as Bents pass was behind him meaning he had to change his run and take a touch.
    Reading wasn't an easy header, no pace on the cross so he couldn't get enough on it to test the keeper.
    Everton i'll give you.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Bit harsh on him with the City chance as Bents pass was behind him meaning he had to change his run and take a touch.
    Reading wasn't an easy header, no pace on the cross so he couldn't get enough on it to test the keeper.
    Everton i'll give you.

agreed chris
  • Options
    Yeah very harsh on both the Man City miss where the right-back got across brilliantly to cover tackle and the Reading one was a left foot cross from Young with no pace on it and ZZ had to head it from a standing start and did well to get it on target. I have not seen the Everton one though.
  • Options
    Ormy, the everton one was a total sitter, he scoofed it, any proper purchase on his shot would of gone in defo! It was from like 1.5 yards out if that!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: tom_cafc[/cite]Don't get me wrong I do like Zheng but I feel hes missed several very good chances since joining us...

Man City Away
    Reading Home
    Everton AWAY

all of which would have put us 1-0 up!

So has Baby Bent.......!