Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football matches on 11th October

With no Charlton playing due to international fixture.

Anyone going to watch any league 1/2 matches or taking in any non- league football this weekend.

Any good matches to look out for or potentially go to?

Comments

• Options
    FA Cup this weekend. 3rd qualifying round with a few local teams in action
  • Options
    I'll be at Welling v Nuneaton.
  • Options
    Erith & Belvedere are flying in the SCEFL at the moment. They are at Beckenham on Saturday.
  • Options
    Working
  • Options

Working

Woking?? Who they playing then?
  • Options
    The Charlton Upbeats are at home. ;)
  • Options
    Rothwell Corinthians v Raunds Town in the UCL for me.
  • Options
    Estonia v England on the Sunday.
  • Options
    Grays vs Bromley in the FA Cup
  • Options
    Millwall Albion v Buckhurst Hill Blues U-9s Sunday morning @ Millwall Park, Stebondale St, Isle of Dogs E14 3BX ...... I moved to Essex to get away from the scum ffs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Estonia v England on the Sunday.

Had to settle for San Marino at home. Only game I will miss from qualifying is that one.
  • Options

Working

Woking?? Who they playing then?
    No don't be silly. He obviously meant Workington.
  • Options
    Going to watch Phoenix away at Ashford.
  • Options
    Welling v Nuneaton
  • Options
    Biggleswade Town v Maidstone United
  • Options
    Should be a decent game Beds. We're playing quite well atm. Some good potential draws in the next round so lots to play for
  • Options

Should be a decent game Beds. We're playing quite well atm. Some good potential draws in the next round so lots to play for

Should be. We don't lose many at home . We are riddled with injuries but we have some brought in a couple of really good youngsters on loan from Luton Town and Northampton Town. Biggleswade need to win on saturday cos we don't fancy playing on Maidstone's pitch.
  • Options
    I'm probably just gonna stay in and have a biiiiiiig w*nk.
  • Options
    I'm heading up to Nottingham to see family, considering seeing Notts County V Crawley £12 a ticket or £2 for kids..... or I could go to the Robin Hood Beer Festival and listen to some local music.
  • Options
    I hate these international weekends
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good chance to watch my youngest Grandson play for Ditton.
  • Options

I'm heading up to Nottingham to see family, considering seeing Notts County V Crawley £12 a ticket or £2 for kids..... or I could go to the Robin Hood Beer Festival and listen to some local music.

Not to mention a quick visit to Hooters!
  • Options
    Save that thought for your afternoon in.
  • Options
    FA Cup this weekend. 3rd qualifying round with a few local teams in action

Going to watch Phoenix away at Ashford.

Off. Waterlogged pitch
  • Options

Crawley are at home to posh today so swerve the notts county game!
  • Options

Crawley are at home to posh today so swerve the notts county game!
    And the Notts County manager is reporting on it.
  • Options
    Biggleswade Town 0 Maidstone United.2. Fairly even game, Maidstone scored two on the last 15 minutes.
    Waders had nothing going forward.
  • Options
    Could you not post the scores please? I wanted to check the paper without knowing tomorrow morning.
  • Options
    buzzing for orient and they're late equaliser against sheffield utd, a team i hate more than most. Watching the Scotland game now, atmosphere at Ibrox sounds quality. Most fans on they're feet, we just dont get that at Wembley at the moment.
  • Options

Grays vs Bromley in the FA Cup

I went to that game today - a half decent battle, but 0.0 draw. Two ex Charlton youngsters playing - Sam Long for Bromley and Conor Gough for Grays. Plenty of decent saves by Gough kept it 0.0. Wow, pitch was so bad!