Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Happy Monday's at Butlins weekender.

As some of May know I've been known to dj occasionally and I'm involved in this thing going on next year .

There are loads more bands and dj's to still be announced.

Also now confirmed on the dance stage so far are 808 state and the orb.

If you book tickets now using the discount code ncb10 you get 10% off and notice of any surprise gigs throughout site across the weekend.

Only 10% deposit needs paying up front now.

http://www.bigweekends.com/splash-pages/shiiine-weekender.aspx

Comments

• Options
    You on commission or something?
  • Options
    Nope , just thought I'd pass on the info to people that might like to go.
  • Options

Must be difficult to find DJs who are free to attend events these days.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

I would actually be all over this if I didn't already have plans that weekend. Maybe next time.
  • Options

buckshee said:

I would actually be all over this if I didn't already have plans that weekend. Maybe next time.
    you have something already booked in for November 2015... thought my social diary was busy!

• Options
    I like the look of this. The new chalets for 2015 look good also!
  • Options
    Thanks for the Heads up Buckshee - will book this weekend.

If you've not been before, expect drunk naked fat welsh people staggering around urinating in the street, if past experiences are anything to go by.

Well, it makes them feel at home, I suppose.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

buckshee said:

you have something already booked in for November 2015... thought my social diary was busy!

Yes, I am off to Florida (booked it earlier this year). Seems like so long away!!
  • Options
    On my way to Bognor as we speak...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

If you've not been before, expect drunk naked fat welsh people staggering around urinating in the street, if past experiences are anything to go by.

Wasn't at all interested until your post.
  • Options
    cfgs said:

Wasn't at all interested until your post.
    So i dont need to go on a diet then?
  • Options
    I have sent this on to 20 current and old mates - chances of getting it together are less than slim. Where is Minehead?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

I have sent this on to 20 current and old mates - chances of getting it together are less than slim. Where is Minehead?

It's in the south west but there are going to be coaches announced soon as well. Can imagine getting a coach load down being a proper laugh.
  • Options
    bloody love the line-up (if they're still any good!) - if it was local I'd definitely go.
    Milltown Brothers - wow.
  • Options
    Salad said:

bloody love the line-up (if they're still any good!) - if it was local I'd definitely go.
    Milltown Brothers - wow.

Have seen quite a few of these in recent years but not Northside. Used to be one of my favourites.
  • Options
    Shame that Tiffany and Tpau are already double booked....
  • Options
    The Weddoes and CUD. Sounds great.
  • Options
    Like say , more to be announced. There are two quite big bands that have been approached and will hopefully confirm soon.