Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton fans and East stand box holders Arti Promotions are on the Apprentice tonight

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2014
    cafctomo said:

we are looking to sell them as a job lot and then donate the money to a local charity

Local Charlton related Charity? :- ) http://www.thecharltonathleticmuseum.co.uk/Charlton_Athletic_Museum_About_Us_1.html
  • Options

cafctomo said:

we are looking to sell them as a job lot and then donate the money to a local charity

Local Charlton related Charity? :- )
    yes very local D.....a but if they don't sell , don't want to make a promise of an amount

• Options
    cafctomo said:

cafctomo said:

yes very local D.....a but if they don't sell , don't want to make a promise of an amount

No problem, speak to Mick Everett about it.

Maybe now they are "as seen on TV" that will add some extra value.
  • Options

cafctomo said:

cafctomo said:

No problem, speak to Mick Everett about it.

Maybe now they are "as seen on TV" that will add some extra value.
    thanks Henry

• Options
    we could flog them on the stall
  • Options
    if that 20 are deemed to be potentially outstanding business minds who should have £250k invested in their idea for a company then God help us all.

love the programme though.

loved the women negotiating when one said £75 and almost immediately another said £70.
  • Options
    Instead of #London can they be adapted to say # south-east London's number 1
  • Options
    Yup! I want three!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Print a small charlton life logo on the bottom job done
  • Options
    I'll have one
  • Options
    The contestent Solomon Akhtar is an acquintance of my best mate as they were at school together. Apparently he knows zilch about running a business and just got extremely lucky with his instagram business instabear. Another mate that went to school with him agrees he's a bit dim.

Awful show
  • Options
    I like when the girl's team were at London Zoo offering to sell them a few buckets and cleaning products for £250! Discounted from £300... Haha, the bloke looked down at the stuff and I could see him thinking "eh? I could get this stuff down the pound shop, for about twenty quid!"
  • Options

would anyone in their right mind employ any of the candidates on the apprentice !

I'd give that Lauren a go......I mean a job.
  • Options
    Anyone who watches football in a box should be dangled from a wire and lowered slowly into a pack of starving foxes. Get the corporate tossers out with the lumpen proletariat. That's what I say!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Surely as seen on Apprentice T shirts are worth a score a piece ! Being proud owner of a unique unsold Apprentice item would be exciting moment .
  • Options
    PL54 said:

I'll have one

Me too
  • Options

Anyone who watches football in a box should be dangled from a wire and lowered slowly into a pack of starving foxes. Get the corporate tossers out with the lumpen proletariat. That's what I say!

Well, that's one name crossed off the "invite to the Charlton Life box" list
  • Options
    On again tonight!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2014

Don,t think boxes at valley qualify as prawn Sarnie brigade, bit more Pilchard roll !
  • Options

Don,t think boxes at valley qualify as prawn Sarnie brigade, bit more Pilchard roll !
    I first read that as Pritchard roll!
  • Options
    Changed it !
  • Options
    Anyone interested in buying one of the shirts the girls team ordered on The Apprentice #London these are now for sale.
    cost is £15 inc. post and proceeds of the shirts to charity. there are 60 to sell, sizes are ladies s/m/l in white or black & mens s/m/l in white and black.
    Email me direct on info@artipromotions.com if interested. thanks Simon
  • Options
    I would've had a couple if you'd got some half decent sizes #fatbastard
  • Options
    Bobble em up and Henry will clean up in an auction.

Surely as seen on Apprentice T shirts are worth a score a piece ! Being proud owner of a unique unsold Apprentice item would be exciting moment .

Indeed, pretty sure they would do ok on eBay.. Apprentice must have a fb page or twitter to share them on too

• Options
    _MrDick said:

we can print more in any size up to XXXL so these are exactly the same but not printed for the show itself. Simon

• Options
    cafctomo said:

_MrDick said:

we can print more in any size up to XXXL so these are exactly the same but not printed for the show itself. Simon

Do the wooden hangers come with them?
  • Options
    I don't watch the apprentice but incase anyone can remember, was there a buyer from John Lewis on the episode the other night?
  • Options
    Fiiiiiish said:

I don't watch the apprentice but incase anyone can remember, was there a buyer from John Lewis on the episode the other night?

Last night there was