Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leeds Away

2»

Comments

• Options
    Wednesday boycotted Leeds away? I thought the away following league table was their bread and butter.
  • Options
    This must be the only Leeds game that isn't on Sky.
  • Options
    i think Elland Road is a great ground for football but not at those prices on a Tuesday night.
  • Options
    I wonder how much we paid to stand and watch the 1-0 play off defeat?
  • Options

F**k them, don't go, they are a s**t club anyway, ER is horrible.

Please don't go.

Those prices are stupid.

Owls v Millers on 8/11 .. away fans tkts £30 apiece .. hardly a bargain
  • Options

I wonder how much we paid to stand and watch the 1-0 play off defeat?

I was 13 and I think it was £4.50 (might be totally wrong) didn't keep the ticket, used it to wipe my arse after the walk back to the car afterwards!
  • Options
    I made up my mind to go to this one a long time ago so - even though those grotesque admission prices stick in the craw - I shall be there. My plastic surgeon lives in Leeds so it's a gimme for me.
  • Options

I made up my mind to go to this one a long time ago so - even though those grotesque admission prices stick in the craw - I shall be there. My plastic surgeon lives in Leeds so it's a gimme for me.

bit extreme to avoid recognition as an Addick by the Leeds bovver boys
  • Options
    Just thinking how satisfying it's going to be when the sixty eight of us there greet our fourth goal with a rousing burst of 'worth every penny, worth every penny, it's been worth every penny'
  • Options
    edited October 2014

Just thinking how satisfying it's going to be when the sixty eight of us there greet our fourth goal with a rousing burst of 'worth every penny, worth every penny, it's been worth every penny'

Preceded by '£34 you're having a laugh, £34 you're having a laugh'. :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Absolutely outrageous. £34 a ticket is unbelievable, I genuinely see it as theft. I've tweeted a complaint to Leeds FC's official twitter, doubt I'll get a response but would be interesting to see if they try and justify it. Probably they;re c*ck of a Chairman not giving a toss about the fans. God what is happening to some football clubs these days?!

Thankfully I'm a student, at Leeds, so will see all of those able to afford the ticket there.

Totally ludicrous, really angered me given its a Tuesday, people have to travel up from London, it's Leeds, a big club but they've hardly been doing well for the last decade have they? I went to the Manchester Untied v Everton game a few weeks back as it wasn't far any my housemate is a member, how much was the ticket? £30 each.

In light of this recent BBC thing I would love for them to change these prices so we can bring more of our loyal supporters up there for the match.
  • Options

Please don't go.

Those prices are stupid.

Local derby, cat A game, not on TV.

Charlton being charged that for a night game miles away is a joke.

• Options

Please don't go.

Those prices are stupid.

No mate, it's not funny. I heard the Massives boycotted properly. What happened?
  • Options

Please don't go.

Those prices are stupid.

Our boycott will be more massive than yours.

• Options
    All championship clubs should massively inflate their away ticket prices when Leeds come to their town. Even more for Tues night matches. Let them know how it feels.
  • Options
    can anyone tell me how i get a lift and ticket for leeds? space on coach etc or anyone have a car space?

got a ST in NW but not been to an away for ages. Live in SE3.

any ideas grateful of.

Cheers

J
  • Options
    SEFREE said:

can anyone tell me how i get a lift and ticket for leeds? space on coach etc or anyone have a car space?

any ideas grateful of.

Cheers

J

You believe in forward planning I see, ahem.
  • Options

SEFREE said:

any ideas grateful of.

Cheers

J

You believe in forward planning I see, ahem.
    just got a day off weds swapped with a mate as a favour.

• Options
    Phone club in morning, probably a spare on coach
  • Options

thanks for the sensible answer. ill do that.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Another late decision up to Leeds I go.
  • Options
    7 degrees temp forecast for during the game tonight so bring your bobble hats.
  • Options

You're well acclimatised these days mate unlike us southern softies, so you'll be easily recognisable then. :-)
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

You're well acclimatised these days mate unlike us southern softies, so you'll be easily recognisable then. :-)

Shirt off ala fat Wednesday mess ;-)
  • Options

RedChaser said:

He was right in my eyeline from the A block on Saturday, quite nausiating. Put me right off my Bovril at half time it did. :-)
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

He was right in my eyeline from the A block on Saturday, quite nausiating. Put me right off my Bovril at half time it did. :-)

Thankfully, I am an adonis :-)
  • Options

no bobbly hat but I have packed lots of 'Thinsulate' (TM) kit
  • Options
    39 quid a ticket , mental at this level.
  • Options
    SEFREE said:

thanks for the sensible answer. ill do that.

Apologies for the sarcasm, hope you enjoy the day.