Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pub on Sat

edited April 2007 in General Charlton
Where abouts is everyone calming their nerves on Sat - haven't been to a pub in near the ground for ages and might just change that for Sat!

Mx

Comments

• Options
    Bugle before for loads of us, but I imagine the Oak will hold a few familar faces (or usernames!) as well.
  • Options
    Horse and Groom for 12.15 watch the North London Derby and then a quick 2 pints in the Oak en route.

Oak afterwards to sing dance and be merry.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Bugle before for loads of us, but I imagine the Oak will hold a few familar faces (or usernames!) as well.

Sco, as far as you know was a can remember was a cafe decided on for sat morning, I've been tolled the Valley Cafe but I recall MCS wanting to change it to the one up by the dry cleaners on shooters hill road.
  • Options
    sorry dont know if this has been mentioned this week but apparently alan pardew had his breakfast in the Valley Cafe on Saturday morning, he sat with a mate of mine. Must have been before they met up before going to Everton. So it didnt work for him so give it a swerve.
  • Options
    legends for the £19 lunch...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]Where abouts is everyone calming their nerves on Sat - haven't been to a pub in near the ground for ages and might just change that for Sat!

Mx

Bugle for me Maria... let me know if you're coming up there and I'll make sure they've got the pole up....
  • Options
    maybe blackheath or the anchor before. the oak after
  • Options
    El pirata for lunch!!!

Mmm.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]Where abouts is everyone calming their nerves on Sat - haven't been to a pub in near the ground for ages and might just change that for Sat!

Mx

Bugle for me Maria... let me know if you're coming up there and I'll make sure they've got the pole up....

Oh you are so funny!!!!! Not!

That's your wedding present firmly staying in the shop!

Mx
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Sco, as far as you know was a can remember was a cafe decided on for sat morning, I've been tolled the Valley Cafe but I recall MCS wanting to change it to the one up by the dry cleaners on shooters hill road.

Think Kets was pushing for Valley Cafe. I will be dining in one in Sidcup before venturing to Charlton, very posh!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm meant to be going out with the Mrs tomorrow night, I'm trying to get out of it because I can't imagine her being too impressed if I try and escape at 10am claiming to be going to the pub.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Bugle before for loads of us, but I imagine the Oak will hold a few familar faces (or usernames!) as well.
    Access to the Oak permitted only with a valid clique membership card! FACT! ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]
    Access to the Oak permitted only with a valid clique membership card! FACT! ;o)

Wink Wink Nudge Nudge ;-)
  • Options
    Horse and groom for me as usual!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]

Mx

Mx

Oi, you started it by offering to strip in Operation Minibus!!
  • Options
    If you're going to the cafe then Maggies in Lewisham about 11.45 is the place to be. Then a quick train to charlton for the spurs-arsenal game.
  • Options

Mx

Mx

Oi, you started it by offering to strip in Operation Minibus!!

I did no such thing!!!!! I did not offer........ ;-)

xx
  • Options
    Maria, get yourself in the Bugle early doors, we'll look after ya! Obviously we are proper reprobates, but a great larf will be had by all, altogether now

'Goodbye beard goodbye beard, sayin goodbye to his beard, and as he was sayin goodbye to is beard sayin goodbye to is beard'
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Maria, get yourself in the Bugle early doors, we'll look after ya! Obviously we are proper reprobates, but a great larf will be had by all, altogether now

'Goodbye beard goodbye beard, sayin goodbye to his beard, and as he was sayin goodbye to is beard sayin goodbye to is beard'

Thank you MCS!! I'll speak to the family and may just see you all in there!

Medders - Now I have a bodyguard :-P
  • Options
    you wont need a boidyguard Maria, we are nice bunch really.

Be nice to see ya in there
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Are we doing the Swale/Medway/Dartford Valley Express again then chaps..?
  • Options
    Hohoho, I've just been told I'm taking her to bluewater in the morning as she's gotta work, anyone living near by is more than welcome for a lift.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]If you're going to the cafe then Maggies in Lewisham about 11.45 is the place to be. Then a quick train to charlton for the spurs-arsenal game.

went here for the first time before watford away. then again for england under 21's at wembley.
    superb. unlimited tea and toast and as much breakfast as you can eat in one go for a fiver.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Are we doing the Swale/Medway/Dartford Valley Express again then chaps..?

I'm driving. :-(

Gotta dj that night so get the pleasure of watching everyone get charged up and have a right grin while I order up another water
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Maria, get yourself in the Bugle early doors, we'll look after ya! Obviously we are proper reprobates, but a great larf will be had by all, altogether now

Thank you MCS!! I'll speak to the family and may just see you all in there!

Medders - Now I have a bodyguard :-P

Am I meant to be scared? As I proved a couple of weeks ago, the ginger one is no match for me.... ;-)
  • Options
    Yes on the medway express what time is it departing
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Are we doing the Swale/Medway/Dartford Valley Express again then chaps..?

Oh yes. 3 of us from Sbourne... no PorkPie this time though, sadly.

Let's hope no one decides to top themselves this Saturday!
  • Options
    i'll be getting on at the Dartford pick up
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]you wont need a boidyguard Maria, we are nice bunch really.

Be nice to see ya in there

You may just see me there - But I WILL NOT be dancing round a poll!! LOL ;-)
  • Options
    was with the scouse one last night sausage and we said about going to the pilot with the everton boys beforehand