Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thead - Charlton v Bolton

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    How did we get away with that one!
  • Options
    CAFC BW
    Possession 38% 62%
    shots on 2 6
    shots off 3 13
    corners 1 14
    Fouls 14 12
    yellows 2 1
    goals 2 1
  • Options
    worth getting up for at 3.30am well done Charlton and thanks for updates
  • Options
    Thanks Lancashire Lad for the commentary
  • Options
    who needs possession, not us :-)
  • Options
    CAFC Tweets said our players have run their socks off tonight, but we had 38% possession. If we had more possession the opposition would run more. But if we keep winning who cares
  • Options
    thanks LL
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    stonemuse said:

who needs possession, not us :-)

or shots...or corners...or Igor ;-)

• Options
    Right, I'm off to change my pants.........
  • Options
    They are some stats, not sure how we keep doing this but long may it continue.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Bouncebackability - huuuuuuuge win that

Do we go second if we win on Friday?

3rd on goal average
  • Options
    Nice one LL. Much appreciated here is Spain. Great win, sounds like we barely deserved a point, but as we scored more goals, we get all three!! Very very happy now, and if I can digest all the fingernails I swallowed, even better. Please RD, pad out the squad a bit. We're working miracles, and we can push on, but this squad sounds as if it is at the limit.
  • Options
    That game had 2-2 written all over it.
  • Options
    Painful journey home from Stansted. That's cheered me up massively
  • Options

thanks LL

You mean CY
  • Options
    Brilliant results with the resources at hand. But bizarrely it probably isn't doing BP any favours in his desperate need to strengthen the squad. Roland will wonder what all the fuss is about. Thing is I really think that with a couple of decent loans we could be looking really good. We are not doing too bad as it is.
  • Options
    SSN showing goals now
  • Options
    Looking at that tonight if Roland has any idea about football he will see we are performing miracles with a paper thin squad. Hope BP and Katrien are able to convince him we need a couple in.
  • Options
    /
    PL54 said:

thanks LL

You mean CY
    wot
  • Options
    cheers for the commentary. I really couldn't be arsed with a 4 hour round trip after the farce that was Saturday. Good win, I may need to stay away more often.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Why are our home games always the last to finish?

Because we waste so much time :-)