Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Neil Lennon.

2»

Comments

• Options

Ledge said:

LenGlover said:

Usual Rangers Celtic bollocks manifested itself amongst a vocal minority.

All I heard was Neil Lennon is a wanker nothing to do with rangers /Celtic
    Snap

Some people near me were shouting kill the fenian (?spelling) bastard and I also heard chants questioning the morality and profession of his mother.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Ledge said:

LenGlover said:

Usual Rangers Celtic bollocks manifested itself amongst a vocal minority.

All I heard was Neil Lennon is a wanker nothing to do with rangers /Celtic
    Snap

Some people near me were shouting kill the fenian (?spelling) bastard and I also heard chants questioning the morality and profession of his mother.
    Heard the same with several doses of Celtic c**t thrown in.

Doubt the numptys shouting fenian have any idea what they are shouting about.

For what its worth, I can't stand the bloke.

His entire persona is disagreeable. The rememberance day stuff was the cherry on the top for me.

Personally thought he got off lightly last night. Will get much worse stick at Millwall, Leeds etc
  • Options
    I don't like him because he is a disrespectful bell-end.

Couldn't give a toss about his religious beliefs etc.
  • Options
    Millwall fans will tear him to shreds.
  • Options
    DA9 said:

He hates anything British, dishonours our war dead, has Republican/pro IRA sympathies, but doesn't mind earning a living amongst us " Brits" and putting the Queens £ in his pocket.

Fecking reptile of a man

Probably pays the Queen her tax though.
  • Options
    Most Bolton fans hate him, horrible man.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

I'm sure he's heard and seen a lot more at Ibrox and Tynecastle.

I quite like Lennon, produced some good players and teams that played some great football. Think he's in a win win situation at Bolton as he surely can't do worse than Freedman did with the players at his disposal.
  • Options
    DA9 said:

He hates anything British, dishonours our war dead, has Republican/pro IRA sympathies, but doesn't mind earning a living amongst us " Brits" and putting the Queens £ in his pocket.

Fecking reptile of a man

He's also very fond of you.
  • Options

Top video from plenty of shots
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I see he's had a shave but you just wait till Movember!
  • Options

cafctom said:

I quite like Lennon, produced some good players and teams that played some great football. Think he's in a win win situation at Bolton as he surely can't do worse than Freedman did with the players at his disposal.
    Had your Charlton/Celtic tattoo done yet? And I'm sure DA9 could not give a monkeys whether Lennon is fond of him or not.

• Options
    Looking at the GIF of the goals and the bit of Lennons interview, WTF is going on with his eyes? Looks like he's wearing eye-liner............
  • Options
    Lennon needs to wisen up when he walks out of the dressing room, but he seems unable to help himself.

He won't get away with his attitude/behaviour at Millwall etc.
  • Options
    I don't think "move on" has ever been more appropriate

He doesn't manage celtic anymore, he manages bolton, nobody cares about bolton, I find it quite strange that anyone does care that much about his celtic past but hey.......

move on
  • Options
    Ffs - It's not the fact he managed celtic - he's individual actions had nout to do with celtic. The fact he's at Bolton does not mean he's suddenly changed his beliefs and values etc.

That being said celtic was a pefect fit for him and his views.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I admit I don't know the ins and outs as much as some of you, but are you sure it's all true and not rumour? Serious question, not trying to antagonise anyone. I just quickly googled and found this. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1328110/Celtic-boss-Neil-Lennon-backs-bid-ban-poppy-protest-fans-admits-sensitive-issue.html
  • Options
    I remember when he disgracefully headbutted Alan Shearer's boot. I thought that was why he was booed.
  • Options
    WayneK said:

cafctom said:

Had your Charlton/Celtic tattoo done yet? And I'm sure DA9 could not give a monkeys whether Lennon is fond of him or not.

This
  • Options
    As others have said, he is still a horrible whining, whinging parasite, no matter who he manages, would we not give Dowie, Pardew and tango man abuse if they ever came to the Valley again, even though their ties with the stripey ones have been cut?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone who doesn't wear a poppy definitely deserves to be verbally abused, especially if they have the gall to ply their trade in Britain.
  • Options
    WayneK said:

cafctom said:

No but you've given me a idea now, can imagine Lennon is reading this forum with tears streaming down his eyes.
  • Options
    DA9 said:

As others have said, he is still a horrible whining, whinging parasite, no matter who he manages, would we not give Dowie, Pardew and tango man abuse if they ever came to the Valley again, even though their ties with the stripey ones have been cut?

i'm pretty sure we'd all give them pelters but that's because they are associated with palace/our former manager, Lennon has nothing to do with Charlton, he was getting abuse because of the Rangers connection, but we were all at a Charlton game, that's the weird bit!
  • Options
    Kiely#1 said:

Anyone who doesn't wear a poppy definitely deserves to be verbally abused, especially if they have the gall to ply their trade in Britain.

Kind of takes the meaning out of the poppy if you're wearing one so as not be verbally abused doesn't it?
  • Options
    mrbligh said:

DA9 said:

i'm pretty sure we'd all give them pelters but that's because they are associated with palace/our former manager, Lennon has nothing to do with Charlton, he was getting abuse because of the Rangers connection, but we were all at a Charlton game, that's the weird bit!
    Not weird at all, Dennis wise, Roy Keane, Suarez, ronaldo, balotelli, just some that did, and would get abuse at the Valley just because they are dickwipes, same as Lennon.