Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Alvin Stardust Has Died

Or Shane Fenton. Sad news.

Comments

• Options
    RIP Alvin.
  • Options
    Wish I had not just posted. Timing was lousy.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    We shared a birthday and a wedding anniversary. He was at my wedding too. Thoughts go out to his widow, Jules, and all his family. RIP Alvin.
  • Options
    pettgra said:

?
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

pettgra said:

?
    Its ok. I had just started another thread on another subject at the same time.
    Because of the timing it seems clumsy.

• Options
    Riviera said:

Or Shane Fenton. Sad news.

Or Bernard Jewry.

He was still touring and his "publicist" recently released this statement :

To clarify recent specualtion re alvins heath.

Alvin is fine, he was exhausted after a hectic few weeks and was ordered to take a few days off to rest and recuperate. He is taking it easy at home and looking forward to Saturdays gig at the regal cinema, Evesham.

He was also due to release his first studio album in ten days time which will hopefully sell very well in his memory.

RIP My Coo Ca Choo
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    RIP .. Cancer claims another one .. A gentleman who never seemed to take himself too seriously, Shane/Alvin was always a bit of a figure of fun. He and Dave Berry had all those weird hand movements and the black leather glove .. very gothic
  • Options
    RIP - Another memory of my childhood
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP
  • Options
    One of the saddest RIP's this week being Lynda Bellingham and now Alvin Stardust. He was the first person I ever saw live in a concert in Catford so this one is quite poingant. RIP Alvin and thanks for those songs you sang at my first ever concert.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Very sad news,saw him only two years ago on a Butlins 70s weekend a really nice bloke and great entertainer.RIP Alvin
  • Options
    part of my yoof --my kookychoo

RIP
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP Mr stardust