Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Unacceptable behaviour but amusing.

I was reminiscing with a friend about the time I used to play darts.
We played a team in Upper Belvedere and one of their lads was being heckled by his teammate. With that the lad picked up an ashtray brimming full of ciggie butts and tipped it over his head, into his beer and down his shirt. That shut him up.
I used to play for the Three Blackbirds in Blackfen, A bloke walked across the mat between throws and his dog deposited a George the Third right onto the mat. The bloke and his dog just carried on walking into the cold night air.
The landlord loved clearing that up; however, I always wonder whether the sandwiches had already been prepared. I hope so.

Comments

• Options
    Awkward..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2014
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

As a Shiba Inu owner... I like this one most.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hers my story-
    I got up this morning had a shower and went to work. I didnt have breakfast!!!
    Can any lifers beat that?
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Hers my story-

I did the same but managed to include breakfast when I got to work
  • Options

Greenie said:

Hers my story-

I did the same but managed to include breakfast when I got to work
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Hers my story-

I got up this morning did the coffee (freshly ground beans obviously!) Marmite on toast, did the bathroom session, enjoyed my new oral B toothbrush head by the way, logged on to CL, checked out on-line prices of Perrier-Jouët Belle Epoque 2006, had lunch and in a few minutes I'm trundling up to the City for (quite) a few beers.
  • Options
    Had to RUN for the bus the morning, someone was walking in my way and I actually had to run round them, can you... Beeelieeeve that!!
  • Options
    I walked a bit, got the bus, then the DLR, then more walking, and then I was at work. Tonight I'll do that in reverse. I don't even like public transport if I'm honest.