Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

KUMB

MCSMCS
edited April 2007 in General Charlton
Chaps, just been having a little gander at the whammies main 'massage' board and i have to say they are wankers! There is a topic about operation ewood that slates us off for 4 whole pages! Unbelievable! I have a link but dunno whether to post it or not!

Comments

• Options
    Cannot imagine there is much on there slagging off our support that our own supporters have not already covered.
  • Options
    just its annoying them saying its pardew thats organised it! so thick as a few have said 'they done it for boro last year and lost 4-2 blah blah blah' thick whammies! Constantly saying 'we'd of filled it blah blah our supports better blah blah! like we ever say any different!

At least our very own mortain sticks up for us!
  • Options
    we're fair game really!
  • Options
    Like they arnt doing the exact some thing for Wigan?

It's funny, every hamster I know is a top guy, every time I read that board I think they are all a bunch of c*****
  • Options
    Ive also never seen people rush out the Valley after 60mins.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Chaps, just been having a little gander at the whammies main 'massage' board and i have to say they are wankers! There is a topic about operation ewood that slates us off for 4 whole pages! Unbelievable! I have a link but dunno whether to post it or not![/quote]

if that's what they want to talk about then thats a pretty good indication that they have accepted west ham isn't going to overtake charlton in the battle to stay up...just between us, sheff utd, wigan and fulham now then...
  • Options
    YOU HAVE a qualaity outlook on stuff you no LGTGR
  • Options
    Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo, ark at her!!! (ollie's wanker comment).

Its only a football forum mate, have a toke and chill man!!!

Here is the offending thread:

http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=84235&highlight=operation+ewood

To be fair, quite a few people have commented that we have in the past, and are for wigan, offering free travel too.
    And i don't think anyone is saying its pardoo's idea either
  • Options
    they are comin accross as a load of bitches tho dude, tyou have to admit that! didnt think whammies were like that! very bitter! praps wankers was a bit strong, but reading that thread pizzed me orf!
  • Options
    But you have to admit, the naming it an "operation" and the t-shirts is a little plastic & lame?
    (big foam hands next).

I think the t-shirts is what propted the pardew comments too, after his "moore than a football team" t-shirts he wore a year or so back.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    KUMB used to be a great forum but has gone downhill of late. Definitely a few twats on there.

It was much better when we were in the fizzy league.
  • Options
    Didn't realise the hammers have 5200 going to Wigan the same day as we go to blackburn. Add another hour or so onto everyones coach journey!!
  • Options
    we had oppo riverside t-shirts, the club do this to subsidise some of the subsidation you no get a bit of doe back!

BTW, about 6 or 7 posts down dave the hammer says its Pardews idea! he is obviously a no nothing! we been doing freebies since before they were invented! 4000 to forest, 4000 (i think) to port vale before the millenium!

Ah, it did wind me up at the time, but hey ho, if palarse were doin it i'd prob be all over it too, but then again i hate palarse!
  • Options
    i don't give a dogs muck what they think. They can take the p out of us as much as they like.

At the end of the day they are a bunch of peroxide mullet, soverign ring wearing chavs from Billericay. So there !
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]i don't give a dogs muck what they think. They can take the p out of us as much as they like.

At the end of the day they are a bunch of peroxide mullet, soverign ring wearing chavs from Billericay. So there !

Better than being a thick rimmed glass wearing, note book writting, tea flask drinking trainspotter from gravesend mate!!
  • Options
    lol, that pic is quality
  • Options
    Billericay is a top place to live the skirt around there coooooor
  • Options
    Which would you rather be, chap above or this bad boy:
  • Options
    surely the t-shirts is perhaps to maybe ease some of the cost to the club, and the clappers are for the kids.

some of the comments on that site are commending charlton, so they're not all numpties over there mcs.
  • Options
    that thread at least gave me a laugh especially the 'conga is homosexual bit'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortain[/cite]Which would you rather be, chap above or this bad boy:[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_80504 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]hammerab0.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

lol.
    quality billy bonds earrings
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    They keep contradicting themselves on that thread what a bunch of nob-heads.

How can someone moan that another club is giving away cheaper tickets?!?!?! SURELY if west ham offered to lower the cost of a season ticket to what ours is then they would bite the clubs hands off to get it!

Whats wrong with a club trying to expand its horizons? West ham didn't just magically become a big club.

And they are offering free travel too?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!

I got nothing but stick last season from west ham fans at work (ones that never go funnily enough). and when all the tables turned and we beat them 4-0 i said nothing. And they all give me stick now about how small our ground is, how small our fan base is what have you ever won..................AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHHH!

I'm not bothered in the slightest by their comments tho ;-)
  • Options
    what about this bad boy?
    sexy
  • Options
    i've always wondered what people like that do during the week... i mean they can't wear a suit and work for a bank.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortain[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]i don't give a dogs muck what they think. They can take the p out of us as much as they like.

Better than being a thick rimmed glass wearing, note book writting, tea flask drinking trainspotter from gravesend mate!![div class=Attachments id=Attachments_80499 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]spotter.gif[/div][/ul][/div]

I didnt know Glenn used to wear glasses!
  • Options
    What a bunch of clowns.

Someone said it before, every West Ham fan I know is a top bloke - but some of the people on there are complete w@nkers.

I didn't realise that we were so important to a "big club" like West Ham. It's quite comforting to know that we obviously annoy some of them so much - we must be doing something right then!