Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

VOTE FOR YOUR PLAYER OF THE YEAR !!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    refuse to vote.
    my 2 choices aren't on there.
    darren randolph would be 2nd for a match winning display at anfield keeping us up.
    my winner would be jimmy traore for turning our season around albeit by leaving.
  • Options
    Surely this can't be for the main ST holders award... How do they know who's voted and how many times?

I was just able to vote for Scott Carson 4 times.
  • Options
    yes, this is the main vote. maybe they have software that can tell if you have voted more than once. anyone once the Chinese get voting it won't matter how many times you vote. thought i'd post it up for those that missed the collectors at the last home game. not easy to misss seeing as they were not even there. Supporters Club is now an official joke. FACT.
  • Options
    but I've handed-in the slip from my ST book as well......
  • Options
    YOU ARE LUCKY THEN. Where did you hand it in. I bet it wasn't to a collector inside the Ground was it ?
  • Options
    i think i sit next to the chairman of casc at the games. he wasn't in his seat for the game. perhaps he was sat else where tho.

would have asked him where they were if so.
  • Options
    how long before it becomes a premium rate phone call being the only way to vote? commercial centre-esque.
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]YOU ARE LUCKY THEN. Where did you hand it in. I bet it wasn't to a collector inside the Ground was it ?

Actually it was.
    There was a guy at the top of the stairs as you go up to the main concourse from the NW corner turnstiles.

He just had a little box and wasn't actually asking anybody - just stood there talking to a mate. I only found him cos I specifically had a look cos i didn't manage to hand in my vote last season.