Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sick.

Every bladdy game on sky
Fair play to all the supporters who went.
Good night all.

Comments

• Curse of the sky!
  • Can't blame sky this time
    No strikers
    and hate to say it Fulham looked good
  • Curse of the orange kit! They look Tangoed!
  • Doesn't sick mean good nowadays?
  • One of the best episodes of The Young Ones.
  • edited October 2014
    Our 4,000 fans were amazing tonight. Didn't stop all game. Proud to be Charlton tonight.
  • Our 4,000 fans were amazing tonight. Didn't stop all game. Proud to be Charlton tonight.

Fairplay, the fans made good noise, especially, considering how shit the scoreline was
    But I thought we had nearer 6k there . Don't think ive ever seen the neutral bit that packed
  • I might of had to much sauce last night and apologise. However every single addick who turned up was outstanding last night never stopped singing and cheering on the boys.

As for the performance, we can't start that badly and expect to get anything out of the game. KAG looked brilliant and did himself no harm, also Gudmundsson looked good.

Also that kit is just an embarrassment, why couldn't we of warn our black kit yesterday?
  • I might of had to much sauce last night and apologise. However every single addick who turned up was outstanding last night never stopped singing and cheering on the boys.

As for the performance, we can't start that badly and expect to get anything out of the game. KAG looked brilliant and did himself no harm, also Gudmundsson looked good.

Also that kit is just an embarrassment, why couldn't we of warn our black kit yesterday?

First away game last night. Couldn't agree more that the Charlton Choir was in fine fettle - if we played as well as we sung we'd have smashed it.
  • Sponsored links:

• I like the orange kit.
  • Shame we didn't play like Barcelona
  • Our 4,000 fans were amazing tonight. Didn't stop all game. Proud to be Charlton tonight.

Fairplay, the fans made good noise, especially, considering how shit the scoreline was
    But I thought we had nearer 6k there . Don't think ive ever seen the neutral bit that packed
    Praise indeed
  • WayneK said:

I like the orange kit.

Probably looked a lot better from your cinema seat...
  • Unfortunately you need to score to find out how many you've got in the neutral area.
  • Uboat said:

Unfortunately you need to score to find out how many you've got in the neutral area.

I was in the neutral area and that was very sparse..........although the majority seemed to be Charlton
  • Uboat said:

Unfortunately you need to score to find out how many you've got in the neutral area.

I was in the neutral area and that was very sparse..........although the majority seemed to be Charlton
    I thought the "neutral area " thing was a joke, why do they have it ?
  • Can't blame sky this time
    No strikers
    and hate to say it Fulham looked good

Fulham had a good 20 mins
  • When we wnded Huddersfield's record was the last win on telly. Three years ago. Ok we haven't been on telly comparitively that often since. 5 times Orient (a) L 0-1, Palarse (h) L 0-1, Millwall (h) L 0-1, Sheff U (a) 0-2, Fulham (a) L 0-3. Only 5 games but obviously it would be good to arrst this run some what. Only 4 were on Sky. Shefffield was on BT.
  • so that's 5 defeats, no wins, no draws, and no goal scored. NONE in 5 games. Shocking
  • Sponsored links:

• so that's 5 defeats, no wins, no draws, and no goal scored. NONE in 5 games. Shocking

Eh?

Funny enough I was telling my mate this in the pub yesterday, the Huddersfield game was on the 28th November 2011, so even if we score against Ipswich, it will have been three years and one day we have waited... Not even a goal to cheer in seven and a half hours of televised football. I wonder if we have another unwanted record?
  • Wasn't the Sheffield Wednesday cup game on TV last year ?
  • se9addick said:

Wasn't the Sheffield Wednesday cup game on TV last year ?

Not on UK TV, I saw it on a stream from Al Jazeera or someone similar, SE9.
  • se9addick said:

Pretty sure there was an English commentary at the very least. I remember them saying "Charlton have most definitely turned up tonight" and thinking how rare that was for a TV game!
  • edited October 2014

se9addick said:

Pretty sure there was an English commentary at the very least. I remember them saying "Charlton have most definitely turned up tonight" and thinking how rare that was for a TV game!
    There was indeed. But it wasn't on BT sport. They showed Brighton v Hull that night.
  • se9addick said:

I think that sentence sounds a lot like the Arabic for "Charlton still missing Yann, they need to move on"
  • se9addick said:

Ah yes, You're right - I was watching it on a steam.
  • When we wnded Huddersfield's record was the last win on telly. Three years ago. Ok we haven't been on telly comparitively that often since. 5 times Orient (a) L 0-1, Palarse (h) L 0-1, Millwall (h) L 0-1, Sheff U (a) 0-2, Fulham (a) L 0-3. Only 5 games but obviously it would be good to arrst this run some what. Only 4 were on Sky. Shefffield was on BT.

Concerning looking at that sequence - could be heading for 0-4 v Ipswich!

Halifax 0-4 Charlton was more recent.