Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wolves away on the 24th January (ALL TICKET, on sale to Thur 1pm)

Comments

• No idea of last nights result and I too had already booked my ticket this morning! Don't know why I didn't check the result haha! Thought i had buggered it at 3-2... Quality though, gonna be my 6th away this season closing in on my target of 12
  • edited January 2015
    I can't make this one .. but I'll be at the next three VERY important away games .. two against arguably the best two sides in the division, M'Boro and Derby and one against nearly rock bottom Wigan .. these games (and the Wolves game) will be a real test of the team's attitude and bottle under Luzon
  • For those planning expensive transport tickets that are non-refundable ......... there are now strong signals that next week, from Sunday onwards, will be colder or much colder !
  • Any ale drinkers try the Great Western near station. Great boozer.
  • Just got our tickets (9.43 out, 18.00 return). The price is easing upwards - £28.50 and £18.80 with railcard. Despite having relatives up there (one of whom has seen Wolves at nearly 90 grounds !), I've never been to Molineux, so am really looking forward to it.

@harveys gardener - thanks for the heads up on the Great Western. It looks ideal

• Where is the away section at Wolves now?
  • I have a feeling the away section is back on the side again. Only away ground I've been to where I have sat on 3 different sides. All with the Charlton fans too.
  • edited January 2015
    Five of us heading across from Shropshire, its only an hours drive so the nearest to home. If anyone is going to be in the 'delightful' Wolverhampton town centre, some of my landscape photography is on show at the Art Gallery. Do pop in and have a gander. Cheap samosas and pakora in the gallery cafe as well.

Away section is no longer behind the goal SR its lower tier what would be at the valley east stand.
  • Hex said:

For those planning expensive transport tickets that are non-refundable ......... there are now strong signals that next week, from Sunday onwards, will be colder or much colder !

they have under soil heating

• Thanks, thought they had moved it again.

• Sponsored links:

• edited January 2015

Hex said:

For those planning expensive transport tickets that are non-refundable ......... there are now strong signals that next week, from Sunday onwards, will be colder or much colder !

they have under soil heating

but alas no under seat heating
  • Anyone know how many we've sold for this?
  • The official figure is "some tickets".
  • @palarsehater I booked them trains as soon as the Fulham put the last penalty away £22.10 for me and the boy cracking valaue, with family and friends railcard, looking forward to it haven't been Molineux for 18 years .

Wolverhampton has not changed much!
  • vinnie said:

Anyone know how many we've sold for this?

Not many....................and yes you'll be able to pay on the day.
  • Booked my train tickets last night, £25 each (return). 4 of us have complimentary tickets in the home end.....3 CAFC and 1 Wolves fan. He'll be in his colours so we can have a beer in The Billy Wright pub....went with him last year to Wolves v Port Vale and it was £2 a pint (Banks's mild or bitter).
  • IA said:
    The Black (& White) Country.

Watching the film is great if you're waiting for the kettle to boil.

(Also showed the only virgin in Wolverhampton).

• Hands up whose not going to Wolverhampton now!
  • Sponsored links:

• For what it's worth our trio will be there, hopefully watching a better performance.
  • edited January 2015
    Nope i'm in Wales visiting my son,so our football fix will be Merthyr Town v Fleet Town in the Southern League South & West Division
  • Call it morbid, but I really want to go.
  • I'm going
  • At least 6 NWKers going
  • I'll be there. All I ask for is a better performance than yesterday!
  • No thank you
  • I'm going, but mostly because I haven't been to Molineux before.

Believe me, you haven't missed much and the natives leave a lot to be desired....

The surroundings are very picturesque and the locals are very welcoming and friendly. It's a beautiful place!