Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Supporters map of London

2»

Comments

• Options
    rananegra said:

I can assure people that there are no West Ham or Millwall fans in Tower Hamlets.
    Just a steady flow of Chelsea fans, combined with people who used to support Man United but now align themselves with Man City

I lived in Limehouse for a bit in the 80s and there were plenty of Millwall there then. Not sure they could afford to live there now.
    Mind you the same is true of loads of other areas.

Why would you say that Millwall supporters could not afford to live in Limehouse? What reason has the team you support got to do with what house you can afford?
  • Options
    edited October 2014

rananegra said:

I can assure people that there are no West Ham or Millwall fans in Tower Hamlets.
    Just a steady flow of Chelsea fans, combined with people who used to support Man United but now align themselves with Man City

I lived in Limehouse for a bit in the 80s and there were plenty of Millwall there then. Not sure they could afford to live there now.

Why would you say that Millwall supporters could not afford to live in Limehouse? What reason has the team you support got to do with what house you can afford?
    Well it has a lot to do with the fact that the vast majority of your fans are vile and the remainder are complete reprobates.
    But nobody likes you , and you don't care....
  • Options

Bexley has more Millwall than Charlton

100% FACT!

But they're all from Sarf East London, we're the Kent club!?
  • Options
    Jarman said:

rananegra said:

Well it has a lot to do with the fact that the vast majority of your fans are vile and the remainder are complete reprobates.
    But nobody likes you , and you don't care....
    The vast majority of our fans are working men (who could afford to go to football regularly in this day and age if they wasn't?) and plenty work up the city and on the island, and could easily afford to live over that way if they wished.