Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Darts at the valley

Thought about going last year but bailed out. Anybody on here been to the darts at the valley ? Would be interested in your comments. If it's as boozy as Alexandra palace I think I'd fancy that.

Comments

• Options
    My daughter & her boyfriend went & really enjoyed it so much so they've just purchased tickets for the next event.
  • Options
    The Boy from New York City was a great song, not as loud as the Who though.
  • Options
    Went a couple of years ago. It is no more than ok for me. The VIP part is pricey but does allow you to chat to the players before hand. However a lot of the crowd were also in the VIP so our seats were further away than what we normally get at the Ally Pally. Bobby George tried to be funny but I think he needs to work on that act!

The best PDC darts comp is the UK Open at Butlins in March, with 8 boards you get a good mix of darts watchers and the normal PDC drinkers. as well as doing 3 days at Butlins
  • Options
    Went last year and we had a table at the front. It was fantastic.

Depends what you want I suppose but I got to meet MVG, Wadey, Bobby George and Big Vince and loved every minute.

• Options
    Think your being premature, they haven't beaten Bromley yet
  • Options
    Saw them at the Winter Gardens Margate c 1980.

Didn't know they were still going
  • Options
    How many nights is it on for ?
  • Options
    Sorry just found advert for it. 1 night only
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Mark, it's not a serious thing at all. Exhibition stuff.

Go VIP if you get a chance and meet the players.

The pro's then play local players and have a bit of fun.
  • Options
    How many people are actually in attendance ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What's included in your £50 quid VIP ticket?
  • Options
    200-300 odd?

Mostly odd.

If you've got seats at the back it's probably not that much fun to be fair.

Went with a very mixed crowd on a table right at the front, from sons of friends (11-14) to old fookers like me (40-ish). Everyone loved it.

Depends what you want really. I loved meeting the players beforehand and getting photos taken with them as did my good lady and her friends.

If you want to watch a proper competitive match then save your pound notes for either of the World's at Christmas.