Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Board Games

I was in WH Smith's and their shelves are full up with games presumably for Xmas.
On browsing through, there it appeared the " Fifty Shades of Grey" board game.
Things have certainly moved on since Monopoly the Deluxe version haven't they.
It is hardly a family game to play on Xmas day once the After Eights have been passed around is it.
My old Aunt is a game old bird but not that game. Well I hope not.
I had better stop now as I can see this going wrong on every aspect. I will be sticking to Chase the Ace;extremely boring but infinitely more safer.

Comments

• How game is you Aunt?

Golfie wants to know.
  • How game is you Aunt?

Golfie wants to know.

I know its my fault for posting but please no no no!
  • Try Cards Against Humanity. I'd post some examples but it'd get me banned.
  • edited October 2014
    pettgra said:

I was in WH Smith's and their shelves are full up with games presumably for Xmas.
    It is hardly a family game to play on Xmas day once the After Eights have been passed around is it.
    I had better stop now as I can see this going wrong on every aspect. I will be sticking to Chase the Ace;extremely boring but infinitely more safer.

Rowntrees have just brought out a new minty and chocolate confection: It's name ? .. After 69 (Aprés soixante-neuf) !! .. my favourite board game is 'strip chess'
  • Fifty shades board game mmmmmmmm I'm going to buy it, curiosity had got the better of me. Kids go to bed at some point.
  • pettgra said:

Rowntrees have just brought out a new minty and chocolate confection: It's name ? .. After 69 (Aprés soixante-neuf) !! .. my favourite board game is 'strip chess'
    How good is your pawn strategy Lincs?
  • pettgra said:

pettgra said:

My central pawn is always up for a good move .. as is my bishop !!
  • Back in early 90's me and the squeeze at the time got the Anne Summers board game for a laugh.

• pettgra said:

pettgra said:

Often seen in hot pursuit of a black queen
  • MrOneLung said:

pettgra said:

pettgra said:

Often seen in hot pursuit of a black queen
    and/or white ones .. err female queen that is, not the male variety (:>)
  • Sponsored links:

• MrOneLung said:

Back in early 90's me and the squeeze at the time got the Anne Summers board game for a laugh.

bet you looked sweet in pink lingerie