Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• whatever happened with that Tattoo
  • Colchester United FC ‏@ColU_Official 30m30 minutes ago
    @ColU_Official are pleased to announce the signing of Marvin Sordell.
    Embedded image permalink
  • Bet he can't wait to link up with Messi again.
  • the defenders of league one must be violently sh!tt!ng themselves at the prospect of the Calamity Harriet and Moron Sodall combination, or perhaps not.
    Poor old Colchester, what a state to be in, we remember it all too well!!
    Not that I've any sympathy for their fans, appalling rabble, never forget the racist chanting at the Layer Rd pre-season 'friendly' just after we signed Kinsella.
  • edited September 2015
    I think he'll do a job there.very much a confidence player,somewhat suprised he couldnt find a championship club.
  • I'd have taken him back. Riga got him playing well and motivated. Always felt he should have been given a chance in the QF at Bramall Lane (wasn't injured was he?), potential impact big game player. Good signing for Colch...
  • I saw Sordell in Nantwich last Saturday with a young lady on his arm. Trust me, he's doing ok!!
  • Ah, classic thread about Sheffield Wednesday v Charlton...

Of course I was expecting the discussion to be about Colchester United signing a new player.
  • He was rubbish for much of that season until the end when he suddenly became unplayable. If he finds some form, he could smash League One.