Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wolves V Birmingham

Absolutely terrible minute silence
Birmingham fans started shouting, which then lead to Wolves fans Booing the Birmingham fans

on a side note Morrison starts for Brum

Comments

• Options
    I would like clubs to announce that they will be holding a minutes silence. Anyone breaking that silence in a disrespectful way will be identified. Ejected. Banned for life.
  • Options
    Agree re minutes silence. Strange watching Morro play for someone else. Leon Clarke is truly stealing a living at this level.
  • Options
    edited November 2014

Agree re minutes silence. Strange watching Morro play for someone else. Leon Clarke is truly stealing a living at this level.

He would be stealing a living giving rides on his back at Blackpool beach.
  • Options
    Watching this. It's on the box in the States. Two very ordinary sides. I can't see how Wolves are level top. No better than us on this display.
  • Options
    They certainly looked better than us at the valley......
  • Options
    0-0
  • Options
    Morro had a good game - as mentioned by Sky commentators and new Brum manager.
  • Options
    Rob said:

Watching this. It's on the box in the States. Two very ordinary sides. I can't see how Wolves are level top. No better than us on this display.

Agreed, I thought Wolves looked very ordinary today. If they are top then everybody must have a chance of doing well this season.
  • Options

Rob said:

Agreed, I thought Wolves looked very ordinary today. If they are top then everybody must have a chance of doing well this season.
    Apart from Derby, (and they lost last week), I think most of the top teams seem ordinary. Not many points needed to win title this season, IF ONLY!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well, Morro has helped to bring the goals conceded per game below 2.