Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mr Pig who is the Sheffield Warrior?

2»

Comments

• Options
    LenGlover said:

He's actually a nice bloke. I spoke to him last season.

He looks charming.
  • Options
    I have seen him down at the Valley before, but he always seems to have near enough the same seat. Considering that stand holds over 3000 he always seems to get the front row to the left of the goal. Ive noticed him a few years in a row, you cant exactly miss him.
  • Options
    edited November 2014

Bet he smells like big foots dick

I wonder if he tastes like a raw penis. Hang on I'll ask Baldybonce
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Bet he smells like big foots dick

I wonder if he tastes like a raw penis. Hang on I'll ask Baldybonce
    eh?
    Grumpyaddicks your man.
  • Options
    Now I know what they meant when they boasted about their Massive support...............
  • Options

I have seen him down at the Valley before, but he always seems to have near enough the same seat. Considering that stand holds over 3000 he always seems to get the front row to the left of the goal. Ive noticed him a few years in a row, you cant exactly miss him.

That's because most normal away supports just stand where they want rather than stick to and sit in allocated seating.
  • Options
    The bloke is an idiot! i sat in the East Stand yesterday and wondering if any one else clocked the other fat bloke in the blue jacket next to the mug mentioned on this post?

All he was interested in was looking at the East stand and making gestures.

I have to say I hate their club and always will do!
  • Options
    should be thrown out every time.
  • Options
    I would like to thank him. I am expecting a really pants Monday, but when I see this thread and the picture of that confused elephant tranny, I just think "it could be worse, I could be that guy".
  • Options
    masicat said:

should be thrown out every time.

Yeah good luck with that...bloke probably weights more than 3 Bikey's!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is a "General Charlton" topic. Why hasn't this picture of (disgusting) semi-naked flesh been censored? (As my bland picture of
    Onyewu was?) Will @LargeAddick or @aliwibble be along in a minute in some weird taste-police frenzy?
  • Options
    He loomed into my focus all the way in the NWQ - I wasn't able focus on the game for a good 10 minutes after, what a car crash.
  • Options
    IAgree said:

Who is the Sheffield warrior Mr Pig?

(Seen here in a pie fueled frenzy!)

That's Mrs OP I think.
  • Options
    Tavern said:

The bloke is an idiot! i sat in the East Stand yesterday and wondering if any one else clocked the other fat bloke in the blue jacket next to the mug mentioned on this post?

Yeah we clocked him Tavern - he was worst than the topless one. They must have been on the wrong end of some hidings down the years, coming out of grounds.

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Tavern said:

The bloke in the blue jacket was outside The Rose Of Denmark before the game. He was getting in the faces of anyone who walked passed the pub and acting like a prat. The police had a word and then I think he was refused a beer by the bar staff.
  • Options
    I imagine pie sales were up. Sad man.
  • Options
    How dare you all slag off Sheffield's Cultural Attache to the European Union!
  • Options
    Miss Sheffield 2014 ?
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    sralan said:

Miss Sheffield 2014 ?

I haven't missed Sheffield. Ever.

• Options
    sralan said:

Miss Sheffield 2014 ?

No way. I've seen females worse than that in Sheffield.

Promised myself never to return. Good to say I was cleared of any diseases when I came back
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    _nam11 said:

sralan said:

Miss Sheffield 2014 ?

No way. I've seen females worse than that in Sheffield.

Promised myself never to return. Good to say I was cleared of any diseases when I came back
    So you still shagged them? wow desperado lol