Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Questions from last night narrow quiz defeat to Sheff Wed

BTW they all wished us luck as they want the extra £250k for Magic.

No cheating by looking on the net.

1. Who was the referee in A. last season's (2005/6) FA Cup Final and B. last seasons (2005/6) League cup final.

2. Which team has made the most consecutive appearences in the Champions League (ie most successive seasons)

3. Who was the first player to score a hat trick in the premier league in Aug 1992

4. Who scored the 10,000th goal in the Premier League

5. Who were the last winners of A. the old Div 3 North and B. Div Three South both in 1957/8

Comments

• Options
    Matt Holland
  • Options
    No, that's not the answer to any of the questions.

BTW, not up for the media work?
  • Options
    Sorry I cant do.

My new agent has got me a spot on the new Cillit Bang advert with Barry Scott so Im booked up ;-)
  • Options
    10000th goal was Moritz Volz i think.
    First hat trick - Sheringham?
    Champions league i'd go for Bayern Munich?
  • Options
    Volz scored the 15000th!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]10000th goal was Moritz Volz i think.
    First hat trick - Sheringham?
    Champions league i'd go for Bayern Munich?

close but no cigar (all wrong in other words)
  • Options
    First hat trick was oooohh aaah Eric Cantona , I think
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Cantona was the first Hat-Trick, I also go for Bayern Munich (guess) and the 10,000th goal was Sir Les - haven't a scoobie about the others !
  • Options
    10000th was definately Les Ferdinand
  • Options
    Was Rob Styles one of last season's cup referees ? can't remember which one though !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cantona is correct.
    Sir Les Ferdinand is correct

Bayern is wrong
    Styles did neither last season
  • Options
    i know i know i know the champs league question
  • Options
    that was the top answer of the night!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]i know i know i know the champs league question

respect to the Legend Ledge knows.
  • Options
    1. Who was the referee in A. last season's (2005/6) FA Cup Final and B. last seasons (2005/6) League cup final.

2. Which team has made the most consecutive appearences in the Champions League (ie most successive seasons)

5. Who were the last winners of A. the old Div 3 North and B. Div Three South both in 1957/8

So no one on here can match the genius of Ledge Knows then!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]1. Who was the referee in A. last season's (2005/6) FA Cup Final and B. last seasons (2005/6) League cup final.

So no one on here can match the genius of Ledge Knows then!

2. Real Madrid
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]

2. Real Madrid

it's good but it's not right
  • Options
    Is it a team that always qualifies from a crap country like Rosenborg or Anderlecht?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Is it a team that always qualifies from a crap country like Rosenborg or Anderlecht?

Yes, it is Rosenborg although Norway is a very nice country and not in anyway crap : - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Is it a team that always qualifies from a crap country like Rosenborg or Anderlecht?

Yes, it is Rosenborg although Norway is a very nice country and not in anyway crap : - )

And Arfur knew that?! What a square!

;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oi watch it

lol

i agree that is very square but i don't care do da do da day
  • Options

Must be a team in the midlands.
  • Options
    I'll try Ipswich for d3 S and Doncaster for d3N
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]5. Who were the last winners of A. the old Div 3 North and B. Div Three South both in 1957/8

Must be a team in the midlands.

Why must it?
  • Options
    No and No, Len

And it's two different teams as Guiness must have well known. One from the north and one from the south.