Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

David James Bankrupt ...and now auctioning his memorabilia and other bits and pieces

2»

Comments

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

Have I read somewhere that David James is quite an accomplished artist and painter?

Pretty sure you're right and this was on Rio's old TV show. Got a feeling he's illustrated a load of kids books too
  • Options
    I think it's a bit ironic that someone who used to refuse doing autographs claiming that people sold them is now selling his collection
  • Options

I am sure that I read in Stan Collymore's autobiography, that David James would only wear trainers/shirts/t-shirts on one occasion before tossing them away, as he couldn't be bothered to wash/iron them. He would simply go and buy new clobber on a weekly basis. I remember when I read it, thinking that he sounded like a twat, and now I bet he that he feels like one as well!

David Beckham is also a twat as he does the same.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Have I read somewhere that David James is quite an accomplished artist and painter?

• Options

I am sure that I read in Stan Collymore's autobiography, that David James would only wear trainers/shirts/t-shirts on one occasion before tossing them away, as he couldn't be bothered to wash/iron them. He would simply go and buy new clobber on a weekly basis. I remember when I read it, thinking that he sounded like a twat, and now I bet he that he feels like one as well!

You may have mixed him up with Jack Reacher.
  • Options

More like he hasn't paid someone & has been taken to court & hasnt got the readies to pay.

Probably his local hairdressers for all those f*cking silly haircuts over the years.
  • Options
    Don't forget they pay into a pension that is available from age 35. I cant see that anyone who has had the type of salary that James' had over the past 10-15 years can be bankrupt.
  • Options

As I understand it he was not made bankrupt by another party but filed for bankruptcy himself. He did this earlier in the year and, I believe, before he moved to another country.
  • Options

Don't forget they pay into a pension that is available from age 35. I cant see that anyone who has had the type of salary that James' had over the past 10-15 years can be bankrupt.

Leave off. If you spend more than you earn it's easy. Earn £2M pa & spend £2.5M pa, you'll end up bankrupt.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Leave off. If you spend more than you earn it's easy. Earn £2M pa & spend £2.5M pa, you'll end up bankrupt.
    Exactly. Especially if you keep on spending it 5 years after you've retired!
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

Oggy Red said:

There's no money in art until you are dead.