Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Championship Midweek

Not sure what happened but Sky sports just showed Millwall's Red Card which was deserved then it looked like the 2 benches started fighting

and the player who drove us mad on Saturday has just been sent off (Drenthe)

Comments

• Options
    10 men of Millwall come from 2-0 down to 2-2
  • Options
    Cherries hit the top!

Anyone can beat anyone in this division, Brum beating Watford!
  • Options
    Never a dull moment!
  • Options
    It's now ridiculously tight. You have to feel for Blackpool as they are becoming somewhat marooned down there.

As it is so tight, I'm looking both up and down the table. Because I am quite cautious, I'm looking at what 3 sides will fill the bottom 3. I think Blackpool, Rotherham and then I am really stuck for a third??? Any thoughts
  • Options
    9 more wins and we'll be safe.
  • Options
    How many more draws? ;-)
  • Options
  • Options
    We can do this.
  • Options
    Forest 3-0 down at home to Brentford (who have gone above us)............is Stuart Pearce the next manager to go ??
  • Options
    Blackpool beating Fulham 2-1 as well with 10 men at Craven Cottage.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Forest 3-0 down at home to Brentford (who have gone above us)............is Stuart Pearce the next manager to go ??

Amazing how things are falling apart for Forest. They looked set for a good season after their start.

• Options
    Stuart Pearce in a job of this magnitude when Curbs still has breath in his body is a joke
  • Options
    I don't think Curbs will ever manage again
  • Options
    cabbles said:

It's now ridiculously tight. You have to feel for Blackpool as they are becoming somewhat marooned down there.

As it is so tight, I'm looking both up and down the table. Because I am quite cautious, I'm looking at what 3 sides will fill the bottom 3. I think Blackpool, Rotherham and then I am really stuck for a third??? Any thoughts

I think and hope, but with not a lot of confidence, that Rotherham will get out of their current slump, they need some more pace throughout the side and we will see who comes in @ Christmas .. as you say Blackpool look 'doomed' BUT ?? .. Before the start of the season I fancied Brentford for the trapdoor down, but they look a very decent outfit .. I agree, very difficult to see who will drop .. it makes for a very interesting and exciting tournament
  • Options
    Not sure why our manager made 5 chances (albeit 2 enforced) for a game that was always going to be tricky with the new manager at Birmingham and a big crowd getting behind him.

Hopefully he has learnt not to risk that again.
  • Options

Not sure why our manager made 5 chances (albeit 2 enforced) for a game that was always going to be tricky with the new manager at Birmingham and a big crowd getting behind him.

Hopefully he has learnt not to risk that again.

at the start of the season your manager(s) seemed to change a lot of personnel for every game .. looks like a matter purely of rotating your very strong squad and trying to keep them all happy
  • Options
    Yes - Zola mainly though.

Unfortunately some of our squad members aren't as good as we'd like to think and it showed by all accounts.